Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2010, 18:30   #121
BHPian

Limited Edition is costing around 7.5 for Diesel version. Just wait and watch for some modified entrants from Ford this year. I suggest do not hesitate on the deal. Think twice before you go for it.
Old 1st February 2010, 19:09   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshnaik View Post
Limited Edition is costing around 7.5 for Diesel version. Just wait and watch for some modified entrants from Ford this year. I suggest do not hesitate on the deal. Think twice before you go for it.
What is this bit about not hesitating but again thinking twice?
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:51   #123
BHPian

I believe this is all marketing strategy. Customer is the king until he/she buys. But once he/she buys he gets locked to that product. As there is more competetion between dealers, they try to push their products. By chance if any other dealer comes up with a better model with more freebies as that in limited edition, the aftermath thoughts might haunt. This depends on person to person how you take it. But ultimate decision is the buyer's, he/she has to think what he/she needs, should not get carried away by what others say.
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:00   #124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshnaik View Post
I believe this is all marketing strategy. Customer is the king until he/she buys. But once he/she buys he gets locked to that product. As there is more competetion between dealers, they try to push their products. By chance if any other dealer comes up with a better model with more freebies as that in limited edition, the aftermath thoughts might haunt. This depends on person to person how you take it. But ultimate decision is the buyer's, he/she has to think what he/she needs, should not get carried away by what others say.
+
A particulate dealer cannot come up with a better model car (this has to be come from the car manufacturer), however they can offer different freebies whereby you can benefit. better talk to all the dealers and see what maximum benefit/freebies you can get from those people and then take a decision to whom you have to go for the booking?
Old 2nd February 2010, 18:44   #125
Senior - BHPian

I have seen a brand new 2008 pre facelift blood red Verna CRDi SX without ABS standing inside the showroom of Sunrise Hyundai, East Delhi, opp. Mother Dairy plant. May be heavy discounts are on offer.
Old 4th February 2010, 12:45   #126
BHPian

Ford Fiesta's Price in Faridabad

Hi guys!
I live in Faridabad. My dad really liked the fiesta when I sent him the PDF brochure by mail. Plus, Frankmehta's Diamond White Fiesta 1.6S has been unanimously liked by my mum and my sister. So, can anybody post the on-road price for the following models-
1. Fiesta 1.6S
2. Fiesta 1.6 Zxi (without leather)
And please don't refer to the Ford India website. They have quoted the Zxi with leather lesser than the one without leather and I seriously doubt that. Please.

@MODS- I tried my best to search for the required thread but I couldn't. Also, if need be then move the thread to the appropriate sub-forum. Please don't delete it, especially GTO.
Old 5th February 2010, 11:43   #127
BHPian

Please, I am waiting. Anybody?
I don't want to get this issue up with the dealer because I think they'll keep bothering me every now and then. Please.
Old 11th February 2010, 11:56   #128
BHPian

Ford Ikon TDCI - Blore price & offers?

Does anyone here have the latest update on Ikon TDCI model named Kool? It seems there is a new 2010 model with alloys & builtin MP3 music system. Is it priced higher or at the same cost of the prev variant?

- What is the onroad price of Ikon TDCI kool in Bangalore
- Difference between the old & new variant, and is it worth the difference in price
- Any deals & sweet offers?
- Which is dealership to go for a test?
Old 16th February 2010, 13:05   #129
Senior - BHPian

I10 - Chennai Offer

Guys
I am planning to go for an I10

am getting Rs20000 cash discount on the exshowroom price for Magna and Sportz 1.2 variants

at best might be able to get sunfilms free over this

is this a good deal or anything better is available ?
Old 16th February 2010, 19:00   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Guys
I am planning to go for an I10

am getting Rs20000 cash discount on the exshowroom price for Magna and Sportz 1.2 variants

at best might be able to get sunfilms free over this

is this a good deal or anything better is available ?
Interesting deal....can you please share more details like ..is this the dealer discount ? is the insurance free ?

An uncle of mine recently bought his i10 in late jan 2010. He got a 5K dealer discount, other freebiews included - insurance+gear lock +mudflaps+foot mats and car cover. This was a deal done in del, dunno if the same applies to chennai ! But 20K looks good...whats the Ex-showroom price for Magna 1.2 ?.In jan they mentioned that the prices would be hiked in feb.....has that happened yet ?
Old 17th February 2010, 11:14   #131
Senior - BHPian

yes the exshowroom has increased in feb and is available here HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA - Hyundai i10

in effect what i have got is what your uncle has also got. insurance is around 12-13k i guess. so it all adds up to the 20 k cash discount
Old 22nd February 2010, 08:37   #132
BHPian

Indica Vista

Tata charges Rs.3412/- extra for Porcelain White colour in Mumbai & Rs.1600/- in Pune. Can someone explain why there should be two prices for the same product.
Old 23rd February 2010, 22:52   #133
Senior - BHPian

Hi. I am looking to buy a Ritz Lxi in chennai. Checked with ABT, providing only basic accessories free. No other discounts available.

Only the diesel carries some discounts. Please let me know if I can get a better deal some where else.

Your experience with different dealers here in Chennai could be of great help here. Looking to check Indus this weekend and hopefully strike a deal.
Old 25th February 2010, 15:46   #134
BHPian

Folks, I have decided on i20 Asta Option at Bangalore. The only deal I am getting is free mud flaps and floor mats. In addition to this 3M film for Rs 3500.00.

Does anyone have a different experience?

Cheers

Manu
Old 26th February 2010, 15:16   #135
BHPian

SX4 ZXI_Pune_Advice Needed

Hi All

After a year of deliberation and delaying the decision because of onsite trips finally am close to closing on my dream first car Sx4 (never could forget how my heart skipped a beat when I saw a silky silver sx4 at a service center - I had accompanied my friend who had gone to service his car at a Noida service center).

Anyway cutting back to present here is the quote what I am getting now:

SX4 ZXI (manuf date Jan 2010) White (choice was silver but prices may be more as per the dealer with the budget)
OTR Pune = 8.35 lakhs
Discount = 25k
Corp. Discount = 4k (shesh it is the lowest I have come across - all SW firms are getting the same)

Accessories
Reverse Parking Sensor = 4k
Seat Cover = 7kish (rubber read as faux leather)
Mudflaps
Steering Cover
Rubber Mats

Plus the entire body kit available for 35k (for 20k ish) can be made available.

Is the deal any good since he gave me the options of white/black (ZXI) and silver/beige (VXI). I am not supposed to take the black because of religious reasons (2 really bad accidents on a black bike - my family put a firm no for black vehicles).

I am taking a 2 lakh loan from SBI (8% fr first year), prepayment after one year and foreclosure after 18 months (no penalty)

I am very confused regarding the pricing in general (maharashtra and octroi and taxes eesh - NCR was so much more fun).

Advice and suggestions most welcome and appreciated. Also the salesperson claimed its a Jan 2010 manufactured car - any idea how can this be confirmed from the VIN. I am doing the PDI tomorrow afternoon.

PS: Can I expect 12-13 on the new engine. The salesperson said he will talk to a couple of his customers and I can talk to them if needed. He promised 10-11 for AT and 13-14 for city driving and mix conditions. Bumper to bumper would be around 9-11.

Last edited by suprateep : 26th February 2010 at 15:33.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks