Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2010, 20:32   #181
Senior - BHPian

Dont go for freebies , ask for Extended Warranty and maybe AMC . The AMC deal is very sweet; like 5 years of no expense!

Welcome to the club
Old 29th April 2010, 21:14   #182
rkg
Senior - BHPian

Sbi

Go to SBi. it is still offering 8% first year and 10% 2nd year.
Old 30th April 2010, 13:59   #183
BHPian

Srinath Motors is offering me free extended warranty. I will ask for AMC. They are offering 10.55 ROI for 5 years loan.
Old 30th April 2010, 14:24   #184
BHPian

Take care while getting the insurance. My experience is many times dealership tends to charge more for Insurance under the pretext of commision charges and all. Try getting quotes from independent agents/ companies too. You can always choose not to go for insurance with the dealership.
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:24   #185
BHPian

GX Booked

I booked my GX 4X4 pearl white on Friday. Got a 15k cash discount, accessories and a 10% disc on the insurance (excluding NCB), awaiting the final details on all the aspects and will put them in the Initial ownership report thread.

Thanks a lot for the support and info guys.

Can’t wait for the car to come
Old 3rd May 2010, 17:41   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyrana View Post
Srinath Motors is offering me free extended warranty. I will ask for AMC. They are offering 10.55 ROI for 5 years loan.
Try speaking to Dhingra motors, Gurgaon. I had bought my Safari from Rama Motors and the expirience wasn't good. They are yet to deliver the warranty card for the teflon coating which they had offered free of cost.

Rather than going for the loan scheme offered by the dealer, try to shop around a bit, speak to 2-3 bankers. Might delay your purchase, but could make a huge difference to your total cash outgo. BTW 10.55% seems to be on the higher side, it is reducing or flat?
Old 3rd May 2010, 17:44   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicks View Post
I booked my GX 4X4 pearl white on Friday. Got a 15k cash discount, accessories and a 10% disc on the insurance (excluding NCB), awaiting the final details on all the aspects and will put them in the Initial ownership report thread.

Thanks a lot for the support and info guys.

Can’t wait for the car to come
Congrats!!!

4X4 is worth every minute you might have to wait.
Old 4th May 2010, 11:18   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil on Wheels View Post
Try speaking to Dhingra motors, Gurgaon. I had bought my Safari from Rama Motors and the expirience wasn't good. They are yet to deliver the warranty card for the teflon coating which they had offered free of cost.

Rather than going for the loan scheme offered by the dealer, try to shop around a bit, speak to 2-3 bankers. Might delay your purchase, but could make a huge difference to your total cash outgo. BTW 10.55% seems to be on the higher side, it is reducing or flat?

10.55 is flat. I am looking loan from nationalized bank. I will talk with Dhingara motors today
Old 4th May 2010, 14:06   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyrana View Post
10.55 is flat. I am looking loan from nationalized bank. I will talk with Dhingara motors today
Check this link for the advertised rates of every bank. Car Loan India: Best Car Loan Rates in India

If you have an existing relationship with the bank, they will offer you 0.5-2% below this rate, depending on the volume (the amount of business the bank gets from you) of your relationship.

A nationalised bank is always a better option if you do not have a very 'good' relationship with any other bank.
Old 12th May 2010, 23:40   #190

Ritz ZXi ? To buy or not & Dealer in Delhi

I am planning to book a Ritz
My queries are
1. which model is the best VFM ?
2. I am inclined towards Ritz Zxi but are all the extra features worth a lakh extra ?
3. Can someone guide me to a good Maruti dealer in Delhi . Preferably South Delhi.
4. What are the discounts being offered on Ritz presently if any ?

Thanks
Vikas
Old 17th May 2010, 11:10   #191
BHPian

I had been to KUN Hyundai showroom, chennai, yesterday to enquire abt the i20. The sales advisor told me that the i20 was earlier exported to 125 countires and but now there's been a increase and they are now being exported to 140 countires . And because of this increase in exports the waiting period for the i20 hatch is now 6-8 weeks. Can anybody confirm if this is true ?

OT:
1. The SE mentioned that there is absolutely no discounts on the i20 as its selling hot cakes. For that matter there is no loyalty bonus even if you own a Hyundai vehicle.
2. The SE also confirmed that there was no price revision of i20 in the recent times, if i'm not wrong wasn't the prices revised (brought down actually) for the new variants (with silver interiors) which were released earlier this month ?
Old 17th May 2010, 16:10   #192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1. The SE mentioned that there is absolutely no discounts on the i20 as its selling hot cakes. For that matter there is no loyalty bonus even if you own a Hyundai vehicle.
yes! same in Bangalore. no corp discount or freebies on i20 what so ever when i enquired at one of Hyundai dealer in Bangalore!
Old 17th May 2010, 16:11   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by donarun View Post
I had been to KUN Hyundai showroom, chennai, yesterday to enquire abt the i20. The sales advisor told me that the i20 was earlier exported to 125 countires and but now there's been a increase and they are now being exported to 140 countires . And because of this increase in exports the waiting period for the i20 hatch is now 6-8 weeks. Can anybody confirm if this is true ?
yes, Hyundai have now increased their export, both quantity and countries. but they export santro, i10, accent and some verna too apart from i20.

Blaming the exports to delay in delivery, it actually sounds naughty on their part.
In FY2010, they sold 3.1lak cars in India and exported 2.85lak cars (these manufactured in India)
Getting down payment from you and making you wait for the car makes them to use your money before they actually deliver your car.

They will obviously say, its because of huge demand, but believe me, they can do much better than that!!

As for demand of i20, they are not doing that well either, placed 6th in their segment.
Old 24th May 2010, 18:41   #194
BHPian

Indigo CS LX TDi - Any discounts?

I've booked an Indigo CS LX TDi at Trivandrum. The price OTR is Rs. 5,24,857/- The LS version, which comes less power windows, rear defogger, some warning chimes and chrome bits is almost 24K cheaper. This is inclusive of extended warranty.

Tata is offering 17K off (13K insurance + 4K corporate discount) and an additional exchange bonus of 10K. There is also some kind of contecst with assured gift of 2K to 100K. Kulathunkal Motors offered free MINDA remote locking, teflon coating or seat covers, and free basic kit (mats, mudflaps, steering grip, car perfume and some other minor stuff)

Can I push for a better deal, since it is the end of the month? What could I ask for? I haven't visited the other dealer yet. Has anyone dealt with Mohandas Motors, the other Tata dealer in Trivandrum?
Old 12th June 2010, 11:08   #195
BHPian

Discounts on cars

To moderators , I have searched regarding the discounts in forums but i found that there is no thread which is updated regularly. only few individual discounts threads are there, i would suggest this thread to be open parallel to "i booked my car" thread.

SO friends i am im look out for a new small car i would like to know whats the current discounts being offered on i10, estilo etc

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks