Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2022, 23:06   #2161
BHPian

Re: 2021 Tata Safari Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinghP09 View Post
Makes no sense if the saving is only 50k.You can think about it if you are saving anywhere around 1 to 1.5 lakhs. I would suggest you book a new one. Should get the same variant in 4-6 months anyway.
I meant 4-6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude300 View Post
Ok, I was thinking it was more of city and less of highway prompting me to think it was manual. Yeah, on highway drives the mileage is pretty good. Within the city the mileage does drop especially in stop-go traffic.
I have XT plus and I am getting 10-12 in city(Chandigarh , not too much traffic or start stop) and around 17 on highways.
SinghP09 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 01:38   #2162
BHPian

My car (Kaziranga XZA +) has been allocated to me & I expect to take delivery of the same by next week.

Please let me know if anybody has fitted the front sensor accessory on their vehicle.
Old 30th May 2022, 09:05   #2163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
Please let me know if anybody has fitted the front sensor accessory on their vehicle.
Please refer to the post https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5258797 (2021 Tata Safari Review)
SaurabhSaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 12:20   #2164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post
I feel I have been cheated by dealer here, & my vehicle delivered to another customer who paid premium. I have certain proof & if I’m not delivered my Safari soon, I will cancel it & go for Tucson. But, I will definitely raise issue in soci media.
Now I’m informed that my car is in transit & they asked me for disbursement of payment. I categorically refused to do so till I do PDI of the vehicle.
I’m finally getting my Safari after 8 weeks though someone else got it after around 2.5 months. Wife is super happy & was just egging me not to look for options during this time.
CARDEEP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 21:19   #2165

We are also super happy for you, dear CARDEEP. It will be good to have another Daytona Grey Safari in NCR.

Quote:
My car (Kaziranga XZA +) has been allocated to me & I expect to take delivery of the same by next week.

It is not of much use, as you will not achieve the precision that you expect.

Last edited by narsingh : 30th May 2022 at 21:43. Reason: Smiley was shown as question mark
narsingh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th May 2022, 21:37   #2166

[/quote] For the moment would recommend all Tata Car Owners in Noida who have experienced similar "High Handed" attitude of Sagar Motors Noida to visit Tata Motors Cars Service Centre SAB MOTORS, Mathura Road- [/quote]

I am looking for a good Tata Motors Service Centre in Delhi (pref. south Delhi) for my Safari’s 2nd service. Kindly substantiate your above recommendation, as I read some negative reviews of SAB Motors Service Centre on Google. Are they really good? Or just a lesser evil?

Recommendations from other NCR based BHPians are also welcome.
narsingh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2022, 13:39   #2167
BHPian

Quote:

I have fitted it on my Nexon XZA+ from dealer and has been very useful in my side of traffic filled with many other objects than just cars. The car population is hardly 5% while other objects are like tempo, auto, bikes, cycle, tankers, stones, random dogs, that very likely to go unnotices is all around. The front sensors are very helpful here. The distance range of beep is smaller compared to rear sensors to prevent annoying while still being sufficient.

Please be aware, objects can get missed if they are small. I have bumped parking edge once and realised I had accidentally switched it off. The other time I had bumped to an eletric pole support cable on rear because the regular rear sensors did not detect it. Other times it is good to have and serves the purpose. My switch is small and besides steering column.

Overall it is has been pretty realiable for my 3.5 years old car. If you want to save pennies and mostly have cars around, can give it a pass.
Capricorn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2022, 09:27   #2168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish2135 View Post
I told the SA about the vehicle veering towards left and he said that wheel alignment will correct the issue.
Almost all Harriers have had this Issue since day1. This has been discussed over and over on the Forum without any concrete resolution. I am surprised its still being discussed. I have not been able to solve this issue till date on my harrier. I have learnt to live with it.
BlackMambaXX is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2022, 09:32   #2169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Roy View Post
I decided to upgrade my audio system with enhanced speakers, 4 channel Amp and an underseat sub woofer.
Which model of SAFARI? Also is there any issue with the warranty or extended warranty if we change the speakers?
Old 1st June 2022, 15:28   #2170
BHPian

Quote:

Congratulations, you have managed to get yourself a safari real quick.
zaid qazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2022, 22:59   #2171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMambaXX View Post
Which model of SAFARI? Also is there any issue with the warranty or extended warranty if we change the speakers?
He has XMA if I remember correctly and there is no clear information on impact on warranty and extended warranty with respect to any speaker related mods.

I want to add a subwoofer but i am holding on till my USB issue is resolved. The fuse for arm rest USB ports keeps blowing every time within a few days of it being changed and they will be changing the USBs this time I visit the service center.
SinghP09 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2022, 08:48   #2172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaid qazi View Post
Congratulations, you have managed to get yourself a safari real quick.
Even i got my Kaziranga within 2 weeks from my booking, Booked on 22 April and got delivery on 6th May. I was told that Kaziranga is in continous production whereas others are mostly on booking basis only.
Old 2nd June 2022, 12:38   #2173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk_kapoor View Post
Even i got my Kaziranga within 2 weeks from my booking, Booked on 22 April and got delivery on 6th May. I was told that Kaziranga is in continous production whereas others are mostly on booking basis only.
Yes 2 weeks time is something which is understandable but he got his car allocated in just 4 days time and probably will be delivered to him in just under 10 days. But yes all in all after getting to know what waiting periods other cars have tata is doing a good job in fulfilling the customer needs well on time.
Old 2nd June 2022, 21:30   #2174
BHPian

I have a question regarding Safari? Is Hydraulic Steering feel tiresome in heavy traffic driving? I test drove XUV700 and its electric steering felt very good to drive even in heavy traffic.
Old 3rd June 2022, 00:16   #2175
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by souvikjana83 View Post
I have a question regarding Safari? Is Hydraulic Steering feel tiresome in heavy traffic driving? I test drove XUV700 and its electric steering felt very good to drive even in heavy traffic.
Steering weight is a matter of personal preference, I may have liked Safari's steering when I was a lot younger but now I prefer a well assisted and more agile steering instead that helps me weave through traffic both in city as well as busy highways.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks