Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2022, 08:16   #6076
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by haridsv View Post
I was speaking to a colleague about this option and he said that he encountered a per trx limit of 1L while paying for insurance via Amazon Pay. Did you happen to try greater amounts and if so what was your experience?
Perhaps that was the credit limit your colleague had ?
Old 23rd December 2022, 11:05   #6077
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZT View Post
Does anyone have a review on Cred Mint. It's a P2P lending service and the app says average credit score of 790 is the person getting the money on the other side. Returns upto 9%.

DCB bank FD is giving ~8% for a 3 year FD so not sure if this is even worth the risk.
There is a similar app called 12%Club which seems to be backed by BharatPe.
This has a similar process, but the interest rate is 12%. Does anyone have experience with this?
Old 23rd December 2022, 11:27   #6078
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haridsv View Post
I was speaking to a colleague about this option and he said that he encountered a per trx limit of 1L while paying for insurance via Amazon Pay. Did you happen to try greater amounts and if so what was your experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazayal View Post
The maximum amount I paid insurance for was around 30k. Not aware of this 1 Lakh limit as I haven't crossed it. Also, if there is a one lakh limit per transaction, one turnaround can be to make the payment in two transactions.
Taken from Amazon Pay FAQ:

Is there any upper limit for the value of insurance premium payment?

Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon.
ananthacharya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2022, 16:06   #6079
Senior - BHPian

Guys, a couple of questions about the Axis Magnus Card:

1. Is it true that the 25000 bonus points on 1L spends is only applicable from the 2nd month of using the card?

2. If I convert any transactions to EMI, will it count as part of the 1L spends?
Old 23rd December 2022, 17:04   #6080
BHPian

Has anyone managed to get HDFC Infinia credit card Life time free? I have been checking and offered 1 year free and waiver based on spend of 10L per annum. Also, it has been mentioned that no offer exist to get it Life time free.

Wanted to check if anyone got it recently and on what conditions?
Old 23rd December 2022, 19:52   #6081
BHPian

Friends, how much time it takes for reward points to be credited? I purchased 10k worth of amazon pay vouchers with Regalia credit card on Nov 17, latest statement generated on Dec 15, but only regular points are there. When will the bonus points show up? Whom should I contact? HDFC, Gyftr, Smartbuy?
Old 23rd December 2022, 19:57   #6082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PranavDesai View Post
Friends, how much time it takes for reward points to be credited? I purchased 10k worth of amazon pay vouchers with Regalia credit card on Nov 17, latest statement generated on Dec 15, but only regular points are there. When will the bonus points show up? Whom should I contact? HDFC, Gyftr, Smartbuy?
Write to HDFC. Normally they come up in the next month's statement. i.e you should have seen the Nov purchase in the statement generated in Dec.
Old 23rd December 2022, 20:32   #6083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PranavDesai View Post
There seems to be a glitch in accelerated reward points for Nov in Gyftr vouchers. Many are facing this as seen online posts. Suggestion is to raise it to grievance and points are posted in few days time. I am also facing this and hence written to grievance redressal email today and received a ticket number. They do ask the order ID/ transaction details and expected resolution is by 03 Jan.
Old 23rd December 2022, 23:50   #6084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthacharya View Post
Taken from Amazon Pay FAQ:
Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon.
I just made an insurance payment of 5L+ via Amazon pay (on their website) and it went through just fine.
Old 24th December 2022, 13:16   #6085
Senior - BHPian

I used Amex MRCC at HP fuel recently on Dec 16. The transaction doesn’t appear in either posted or pending transactions. Usually the transaction appears in pending transactions immediately, so surprised to see it missing from account!
Old 24th December 2022, 19:58   #6086
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanixravindran View Post
There seems to be a glitch in accelerated reward points for Nov in Gyftr vouchers. Many are facing this as seen online posts. Suggestion is to raise it to grievance and points are posted in few days time. I am also facing this and hence written to grievance redressal email today and received a ticket number. They do ask the order ID/ transaction details and expected resolution is by 03 Jan.
So am not sailing alone then. Can you share the grievance email id here. Will drop a mail immediately.
Old 24th December 2022, 20:08   #6087
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
So am not sailing alone then. Can you share the grievance email id here. Will drop a mail immediately.
Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com is the credit card grievance redressal email of HDFC Bank cards
Old 25th December 2022, 09:37   #6088
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavensri View Post
I have used Amazon Pay ICICI CC and SBI Cashback CC for Insurance payments. First one gives 2% CB for Prime users and the second card gives 1% CB.
Thanks for sharing - seeing this the value of the SBI Cashback card is greatly reduced. I was planning for it mainly for Insurance Payments - given this input - don't see much value from it and will not apply for it and I anyways already own the Amazon Pay Card.

Any views on the Axis Ace Credit Card from anyone here? Link. Cashbacks claims are on the higher side from the landing page.
Old 25th December 2022, 11:10   #6089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsrivatsa View Post
Thanks for sharing - seeing this the value of the SBI Cashback card is greatly reduced. I was planning for it mainly for Insurance Payments - given this input - don't see much value from it and will not apply for it and I anyways already own the Amazon Pay Card.
Thing is though that I see people on few forums posting about how they use the SBI cashback card to purchase Amazon gift voucher (which apparently falls under 5% cashback) and then redeem that to add to their Amazon pay balance.

We can then use that balance to pay off Insurance premiums. Not sure if this actually works since I have not tried it out myself.

Isn't this similar to how people use the HDFC CC though? At least I think I have seen this work around being mentioned on this forum.
JithinR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th December 2022, 14:22   #6090
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JithinR View Post
Thing is though that I see people on few forums posting about how they use the SBI cashback card to purchase Amazon gift voucher (which apparently falls under 5% cashback) and then redeem that to add to their Amazon pay balance.

We can then use that balance to pay off Insurance premiums. Not sure if this actually works since I have not tried it out myself.
As per the latest comments in https://www.cardexpert.in/sbi-cashba...t-card-review/ from today, SBI is giving only 1% cashback for Amazon gift cards
rajesh1868 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks