Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2012, 13:13   #2551
BHPian

Any idea on puntO diesel discounts? Enquired in Concorde they say it's only insurance free and the absolute edition @10k. Does anyone else know of a better deal?
Old 29th September 2012, 18:39   #2552
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Renault to hike price of Duster in October. Price of petrol variant to go up by 30 k and diesel variant price to go up by 40 k

link to news article :-

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...cle3948762.ece

Duster has picked up really well and renault had delayed the add campaign for duster. If your product is selling well , one hardly needs to advertise !

bookings have crossed 18,000 and renault has a production constraint now.
waiting period is around 4 months

Link :- http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...cle3942633.ece
Old 30th September 2012, 12:27   #2553
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by viana View Post
Any idea on puntO diesel discounts? Enquired in Concorde they say it's only insurance free and the absolute edition @10k. Does anyone else know of a better deal?
At Trivandrum, Mohandas Motors offered me a 15K discount on insurance, Absolute pack for free, Free roadside assistance and a further 3K off for all Punto/Linea models. Final Price for the Punto Dynamic came to 7.1 OTR for White/Red or 7.15 OTR for Premium shades.

BTW, Mohandas Motors got the Fiat exclusive Dealership/Service in Trivandrum. So they are not gonna put Fiat customers second to Tata.
Old 3rd October 2012, 12:33   #2554
Distinguished - BHPian

Honda India has hiked the prices of the Jazz and the City.

Brio prices remain untouched, possibly due to the impending AT launch.

City's revised prices:

(ex-showroom, Delhi) -

City Corporate : Rs. 726,000

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 788,000

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 841,000

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 894,000

City S AT : Rs. 915,000

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 968,000

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 978,000

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,052,000

(ex-showroom, Mumbai) -

City Corporate : Rs. 761,359

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 826,139

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 881,724

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 937,309

City SAT : Rs. 959,333

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 1,014,918

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 1,025,406

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,103,015

(ex-showroom, Bangalore) -

City Corporate : Rs. 738,721

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 801,976

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 855,711

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 909,947

City SAT : Rs. 931,000

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 985,276

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 995,320

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,070,649

Jazz's revised prices:

(ex-showroom, Delhi)

Jazz : Rs. 600,000

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 625,000

Jazz X : Rs. 656,001 (including standard kit)

(ex-showroom, Mumbai)

Jazz : Rs. 635,957

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 662,179

Jazz X : Rs. 695,557 (including standard kit)

(ex-showroom, Bangalore)

Jazz : Rs. 616,627

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 641,737

Jazz X : Rs. 673,975 (including standard kit)

To check prices for your city, or the city nearest to your location - http://www.hondacarindia.com/ownahonda/pricelist.aspx
Old 5th October 2012, 19:36   #2555
BHPian

The Tata Indica eV2 ha been given a face lift but why the company is offering a whopping discount of 50,000 INR! I mean its better to discontinue the car instead of offering discounts just after the launch
Old 7th October 2012, 01:39   #2556
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by viana View Post
When i went 2 days ago, i was offered the Free RSA + 50% insurance free worth 34K (Actually it costs 17K out) and Absolute edition @ free of cost.
or
Absolute edition free + car price (I mean no discounts including 34K for insurance.)

I asked for the actual discount on the price of car. i asked them to exclude the Absolute pack from price. The ex showroom price came down by 38K.

my next question was, "I saw an add in TV which says, 78K worth benefits", for which i havent got any proper answer. This was at concorde hyderabad.

No way, its a deal for a dead brand. i would prefer to stay out of this mess. may other manufacturers don't hike the price of their diesel cars especially of reno duster.

Old 7th October 2012, 02:10   #2557
Team-BHP Support

Now GM announces price hikes starting from Monday.

http://www.carwale.com/news/9445-gen...october-8.html
Old 7th October 2012, 13:03   #2558
BHPian

To add to what gemi listed there was also a loyalty exchange bonus of 10k and a corporatediscount that varied from 3 to 7 k depending on where you worked, but then the bonus is not something many people would be able to cash on given the numbers they have sold earlier.
Old 8th October 2012, 09:52   #2559
BHPian

Guys, please help in getting a better deal on the Honda City - V-AT.

The deal in October is Free Insurance worth Rs.27k and a cash discount of Rs.15k. The dealers are not willing to provide any additional freebies. I was hoping for atleast reverse parking sensors with display on rear view mirror. Is that asking for too much (in this market)?

But, I must say that these guys are eager to sell the car. They were very prompt to arrange for the test drive and 2 of their sales team members arrived with the vehicle, carrying price sheet, brochure, etc.
Old 8th October 2012, 10:52   #2560
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by risga View Post
The deal in October is Free Insurance worth Rs.27k and a cash discount of Rs.15k. The dealers are not willing to provide any additional freebies. I was hoping for atleast reverse parking sensors with display on rear view mirror. Is that asking for too much (in this market)?
Push for extended warranty and reverse parking sensor. Haggle with different dealers and you will get it. Trust me they are more eager to sell than you are to buy. Don't buy into under body anti-rust & teflon coat. Complete hogwash.
arup.misra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2012, 11:30   #2561
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyvictor View Post
To add to what gemi listed there was also a loyalty exchange bonus of 10k and a corporatediscount that varied from 3 to 7 k depending on where you worked, but then the bonus is not something many people would be able to cash on given the numbers they have sold earlier.
dude, the loyality bonus is nothing but, take your car at 20K less and give 10K back to the customer as bonus and keep 10K with yourself. This has no value.

Old 8th October 2012, 11:51   #2562
BHPian

cant agree more :-)
selling the vehicle back to any place you are going to buy the car from sets u back by atleast 10-15K , Have first hand experience wiht two of my earlier cars where i got around 15k more than the quoted price by the dealer on exchange
Old 8th October 2012, 12:57   #2563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrealistic View Post
Hmm, don't care much for the corporate discount. I can cancel it out with the 0 Dep insurance.

Their OTR as per my last visit was ~13.5L Thane Registration (I'm looking at a Lonavala Reg MH-14 Plates) along with 8K worth of accessories.

The above mentioned price doesn't include the 0 Dep, Corporate Discount, etc.

As for the seats, they assured me of the authenticity, but then claimed that I wouldn't get the "Stanley logo".

@Shreyas - I'll have another chat with 'em. He said they'd expect a booking + 50% payment before they call for the vehicle from Aurangabad. Didn't get into much detail. Will grill the JMD fellow when he drops in tomorrow.
Hi Unrealistic, is this OTR - Thane reg without octroi or with octroi? Please let me know what was the final offer.
Old 8th October 2012, 19:23   #2564
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by risga View Post
Guys, please help in getting a better deal on the Honda City - V-AT.

But, I must say that these guys are eager to sell the car. They were very prompt to arrange for the test drive and 2 of their sales team members arrived with the vehicle, carrying price sheet, brochure, etc.
My Friend bought a Honda City EMT Model on Sept 29th (Saturday) during that time also they had the Free Insurance deal only... We haggled hard and got '0' Depreciation Insurance instead of the normal insurance + (Black Cat) Reverse Parking Sensor (He was giving the display on rear view mirror, but we opted for normal sensors with display on the dash board) + (Black Cat) Remote Locking (E Model comes with only central locking) + 2 years extended Warranty. The total OTR paid was Rs 8,22,000 which included Registration/Road Tax/High Security Number plates). This deal was for Gurgaon. The more you delay your purchase and move to the last week of the month, the better your chances for haggling hard as they need to close the month.
Hashmi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2012, 11:45   #2565
BHPian

Guys need your thoughts

Maruti Dzire ZDI was quoted 8.51 OTR in Chennai by a dealer on Saturday (06/10). Today the same executive calls me up and quoted a price of 8.63 OTR. When I argued about the price he quoted few days back , he started telling stories like every month on 07th Maruti revises the prices.

Can you let me know if this is true and also the best OTR price others are aware of. I also know there are no offers given by Maruti/ Dealer.

Most Viewed