Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2019, 22:37   #7051
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
BMW 530i m sport ?
Please keep me posted too on 5 series, 6GT, E-class and RR Velar latest deals.

Are there any non BS6 cars in the luxury segment that will be on bigger discounts?
Old 5th September 2019, 12:23   #7052
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigr View Post
There was an offer on X1 2018 back in February, was quoted 28L here in Chandigarh for a brand new.
Thanks nigr, an ex-showroom of 28L sounds incredibly tempting. Slightly OT, but just out of curiosity, how easy is it buy a car and get it registered in a different state?
Old 5th September 2019, 17:08   #7053
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Nemo View Post
Thanks nigr, an ex-showroom of 28L sounds incredibly tempting. Slightly OT, but just out of curiosity, how easy is it buy a car and get it registered in a different state?
As far as I can recollect there is no law preventing you buying a car in one place and getting it registered at the other end of the country. All that you need to do is to take a temporary registration valid for one month, enough to take care of the journey to new home.

I do not know if they still do it, but at one time you could register a vehicle in Uttarakhand with Delhi address and papers. People would buy the car in Delhi, get a temporary registration drive down to Haldwani or Dehradun and get it registered.
Old 6th September 2019, 14:22   #7054
BHPian

Does anyone know what the current discounts are being offered on the Tiguan currently? Also on the Skoda Octavia? Trying to decide between the two.

The sales guy was really eager to sell a Highline Tiguan.
Old 6th September 2019, 14:29   #7055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
I do not know if they still do it, but at one time you could register a vehicle in Uttarakhand with Delhi address and papers. People would buy the car in Delhi, get a temporary registration drive down to Haldwani or Dehradun and get it registered.
Are you saying something like this - I can buy a Crysta in Gurgaon for ex-showroom price being about 1.5lacs cheaper thank Bangalore, thereafter get the registration done in Bangalore. Regn cost anyway is a %age of ex-showroom cost.

Last edited by aah78 : 6th September 2019 at 19:28. Reason: Quote trimmed.
Old 6th September 2019, 18:15   #7056
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshays View Post
Are you saying something like this - I can buy a Crysta in Gurgaon for ex-showroom price being about 1.5lacs cheaper thank Bangalore, thereafter get the registration done in Bangalore. Regn cost anyway is a %age of ex-showroom cost.
How can there be a difference of 1.5L on the ex-showroom price of the Crysta between Bangalore and Delhi? If it is some kind of a tax added then you will have to pay that before you register it in Bangalore. Just check the prices on the Toyota website. I'm sure you cannot have a difference of 1.5L in ex-showroom prices between the two cities.

Last edited by aah78 : 6th September 2019 at 19:29. Reason: Minor typo(s).
Old 6th September 2019, 18:27   #7057
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
I'm sure you cannot have a difference of 1.5L in ex-showroom prices between the two cities.
Wow, I just realised my folly. It was illogical for me to mention difference in ex-showroom price.

Last edited by aah78 : 6th September 2019 at 19:29. Reason: That's alright. Can stay. Use the Report Post button if you want to get a moderator's attention in future. Thanks!
akshays is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2019, 20:21   #7058
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Nemo View Post
A lot of people get it done, so it doesn’t seem something out of the ordinary or difficult.
Old 6th September 2019, 20:23   #7059
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Does anyone know what the current discounts are being offered on the Tiguan currently? Also on the Skoda Octavia? Trying to decide between the two.

The sales guy was really eager to sell a Highline Tiguan.
What Octavia variant?
Old 6th September 2019, 21:57   #7060
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigr View Post
What Octavia variant?
The TSI in either Style or L&K.
Old 6th September 2019, 22:00   #7061
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The TSI in either Style or L&K.
I was offered around 1L discount without much negotiation here in Blr on the Octavia TSI L&K (50k discount + 50k loyalty).
ethanhunt123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 06:04   #7062
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
I was offered around 1L discount without much negotiation here in Blr on the Octavia TSI L&K (50k discount + 50k loyalty).
OK thats what ive heard from them over the phone also. Going in to the showroom today. If they are giving anything more Ill update
Old 7th September 2019, 07:38   #7063
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
OK thats what ive heard from them over the phone also. Going in to the showroom today. If they are giving anything more Ill update
I am sure you can push for another 50k discount + insurance from outside if you go with a chequebook. I didn’t push as I was also considering a used 3-series which I ended up buying.
ethanhunt123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2019, 16:05   #7064
Distinguished - BHPian

Front page article on Economic Times today talks about massive discounts of 2.5 lakhs on the Yaris and 1.5 lakhs in the Kicks! I think we will see even sweeter deals further down the road this year.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-27d58a7e729b493ea7220ad4c8de0e62.jpeg  

84.monsoon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2019, 10:44   #7065
BHPian

Any Idea on what kind of deals Honda is giving on civic? i am really keen to pick up a VX Cvt. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks