Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2013, 20:07   #181
Senior - BHPian

re: Cheaper options: Spare parts for the Baleno sedan

The axles are about 6K each. And that's the cheapest that you can find.
Old 18th October 2013, 19:42   #182
BHPian

People,

I was looking to replace the left side headlight of my Baleno and i wanted to know if the Non Motorised headlight can be fitted as am getting it from a friend of mine who is selling it to me for less price. If it is non motorised would the leveller still work? (I have my doubts though) Please advise
Old 20th October 2013, 13:24   #183
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi dnaturallywired, by motorised, I believe you mean the headlight leveling function, right?

If so, yes the non motorised headlight will fit into the Baleno. We had exchanged our Baleno (motorised) lights with our Altura (non-motorised) - and it fitted perfectly. The only downside is you will lose the headlight leveling option.
Old 21st October 2013, 21:24   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnaturallywired View Post
People,

I was looking to replace the left side headlight of my Baleno and i wanted to know if the Non Motorised headlight can be fitted as am getting it from a friend of mine who is selling it to me for less price. If it is non motorised would the leveller still work? (I have my doubts though) Please advise
Since you are looking to replace only the left side one, a non levelling one would be enough to do the job perfectly well if the difference is quite a lot between the motorised and the one you are getting. Also if the assembly has the place or option to fit the motor go ahead as at times the only difference in spares is the non inclusion of the motor. If that is the case you can use your old motor for the same.
Old 8th November 2013, 20:06   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Since you are looking to replace only the left side one, a non levelling one would be enough to do the job perfectly well if the difference is quite a lot between the motorised and the one you are getting. Also if the assembly has the place or option to fit the motor go ahead as at times the only difference in spares is the non inclusion of the motor. If that is the case you can use your old motor for the same.
Thanks Wanderernomad...that was helpful
Old 8th January 2014, 15:48   #186

Hi Guys - I need to change the clutch assembly in my Baleno, could anyone suggest which is the best brand and make, where to source from along with the price please? I live in Bangalore.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 8th January 2014, 16:10   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by $niper View Post
Hi Guys - I need to change the clutch assembly in my Baleno, could anyone suggest which is the best brand and make, where to source from along with the price please? I live in Bangalore.

Exedy makes an OE replacement clutch for the Baleno/Esteem which costs a little under 4k.

Jk Automobiles stocks them in JC Road. You should be able to find their contact details easily.
binz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2014, 19:05   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by $niper View Post

I had replaced the clutch assembly about a year back at Mandovi, Wilson garden for 6K inclusive of the labour charges. The clutch had a SGP label on it.
unk9ja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2014, 19:10   #189

Thanks for the quick responses Binz & Unk9ja, I will check with service centre and JK automobiles, not sure the ASS has SGP ones now will check anyways.
Old 21st March 2014, 15:57   #190

I have moved to Chennai with my Baleno and would like to know if I can get the Rear Wheel bearing and front suspension cheaply. I have a quote for 11K per item from MASS.
thanks in advance.
Sunil
Old 21st March 2014, 17:44   #191
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundabs View Post
I have moved to Chennai with my Baleno and would like to know if I can get the Rear Wheel bearing and front suspension cheaply. I have a quote for 11K per item from MASS.
thanks in advance.
Sunil
Rear wheel bearing was replaced about 8 months back in my Baleno for 8.8K including the labour in Mandovi Wison garden. 11K seems to be overpriced.
Old 23rd March 2014, 11:27   #192

Yes, the Mirror is not available separately. I tried to fix a mirror available locally using tape and adhesive. This mirror did not stay even for a week. I got the set from MASS and replaced it.
Old 30th March 2014, 21:48   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Rear wheel bearing was replaced about 8 months back in my Baleno for 8.8K including the labour in Mandovi Wison garden. 11K seems to be overpriced.
thats way too expensive. I got a pair of NGK OEM equivalent rear wheel bearing set for ~ Rs.1250 each. labour was another 500.
Old 31st March 2014, 11:52   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya08 View Post
thats way too expensive. I got a pair of NGK OEM equivalent rear wheel bearing set for ~ Rs.1250 each. labour was another 500.
The bearings cost 524INR as for the bill, but the ASS said the bearings do not come loose and the hub needs to be replaced alongwith. So the price increase and this was a SGP part, stamped with Suzuki sticker from Japan.
Old 1st April 2014, 00:09   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
The bearings cost 524INR as for the bill, but the ASS said the bearings do not come loose and the hub needs to be replaced alongwith. So the price increase and this was a SGP part, stamped with Suzuki sticker from Japan.
the price I quoted included the hub and the bearing - it was a NGK part, authorised spare for the Baleno globally - so its as good as the SGP part.
satya08 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks