Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2013, 10:01   #5431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreetsubhi View Post

The quality of sound has increased considerably but the absence of Equalizers in the stock music system really is a nagging absence. I wonder which OEM is providing them this music system to them.
The top right button above the numeric keypad is the equalizer.
Old 10th November 2013, 10:20   #5432
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford EcoSport : Official Review

About auto gully,
Please beware of him as he has copied all the pictures of my car posted in my initial ownership thread and the official ecosport thread.
You can note the team bhp sticker on the side of the bonnet
Do any of our fellow bhpians have any headlamp experience with autogully?

Please go through this link.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...d-india-9.html

1.Hunting for fog lamps? Aftermarket or genuine?
2.3d mats are available in almost all accessory shops ( buy only original 3d spidex mats.I bought mine 4 years back fot my civic and they are still as good as new)
3.sunvisors? But doesnt trend come with them?

Quote:
For all Audi Headlight lovers here are the Audi Style Headlights for Ecosport. Though cost a fortune on this site.
http://www.autogully.in/modified-hea...67-45762832279
I'm really hunting for :
1. Full front Chrome Grill for Ecosport Trend.
2. Fog Lamps.
3. 3D Mats.
4. Sun Visor.

In Faridabad, Chrome Grills are available in varied rates across different shops. But according to all shopowners they all are coming from China.

I recently got the Hertz Tweeters fixed into the car, as recommended at this Forum. As expected the Hertz tweeters simply just fit into the slots provided in the front two gates.

The quality of sound has increased considerably but the absence of Equalizers in the stock music system really is a nagging absence. I wonder which OEM is providing them this music system to them.
ecosport rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2013, 10:54   #5433
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post

The top right button above the numeric keypad is the equalizer.
Thanks dear for the info. But that one has only a control for bass and treble. I was expecting it to have atleast a 3 band equaliser.
Old 10th November 2013, 11:22   #5434
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecosport rules View Post
About auto gully,
Please beware of him as he has copied all the pictures of my car posted in my initial ownership thread and the official ecosport thread.
You can note the team bhp sticker on the side of the bonnet
Do any of our fellow bhpians have any headlamp experience with autogully?

Please go through this link.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...d-india-9.html

1.Hunting for fog lamps? Aftermarket or genuine?
2.3d mats are available in almost all accessory shops ( buy only original 3d spidex mats.I bought mine 4 years back fot my civic and they are still as good as new)
3.sunvisors? But doesnt trend come with them?
Thanks ecosport rules for the info. I will never order stuff from these auto gully guys.

I would love to have genuine ones as far as the fog lamps are concerned. I saw there are varied options available for the aftermarket ones. But do not know should I buy those ? Infact in order to fit these there is no harness provided. It needs to pulled directly from the main circuit so that fog lamps can be powered.

Unfortunately none of the shops in Faridabad have the original spidex mats. They offer some cheap ones costing INR 1650. I could see they are not good for a long term.

Sunvisors does not come as a standard fittment in the Trend variant. I found some good ones from Galeo. Seem good in quality.

Thanks for suggesting dear for Hertz Tweets. They simply fit perfectly in the slot. As you said there is definitely an improvement in the sound quality. But some how I feel this car needs a woofer and an amp.
Old 10th November 2013, 13:45   #5435
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi ask4gautam, Riddhi Ford has a very dirty way of the way they handle the customers. There is no one whom you can fight for your rights there. Thanks to the sealed ears of Ford, Riddhi Ford is taking all us for a ride, on their own terms and conditions.

Well when I took the delivery, they simply did not allow me the PDI. Then I shouted at their Senior Sales Manager along with my dad and brother and the next day, car was their on the showroom for a PDI. And then only I paid the balance amount.

For insurance you can simply Ping the Ford Customer care on the chat, and then take a printout of it. On this pressure they left off INR 8000 from the insurance premium for me. So to summarise, I took the Zero-Dep Insurance from Riddhi Ford only but at eight thousand cheaper premium. It was from Royal Sundaram.

In case you have time, the owner who owns Riddhi Ford also owns the Regent Honda showroom which is about 1 KMs from Riddhi Ford. He sits there on a daily basis and you can barge into their showroom to talk to him. I collected all this information, but was not required as I was delivered the car by then.
In my case, my SA isn't of much help. Ford gave me the VIN 12 days ago which even my SA isn't aware of till date and further, I had information yesterday that the car is in stock to which my SA even till a couple of hours ago had no clue of!

That Honda Dealership goes by the name of Delight Honda and not Regent! Owner is Girish Bhatia.
Old 10th November 2013, 15:33   #5436
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks dear for the info. But that one has only a control for bass and treble. I was expecting it to have atleast a 3 band equaliser.
Mine has controls for bass, treble and mid. Also settings for dsp occupancy and dsp equalizer. The equalizer has five presets as well.
Old 10th November 2013, 15:48   #5437
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks ecosport rules for the info. I will never order stuff from these auto gully guys.

I would love to have genuine ones as far as the fog lamps are concerned. I saw there are varied options available for the aftermarket ones. But do not know should I buy those ?

Sunvisors does not come as a standard fittment in the Trend variant. I found some good ones from Galeo. Seem good in quality.

Thanks for suggesting dear for Hertz Tweets. They simply fit perfectly in the slot. As you said there is definitely an improvement in the sound quality. But some how I feel this car needs a woofer and an amp.
Hey,

1)It is suggested that you go with the original fog lamps as they need to be programmed with the ECU.(It comes with the harness and fog lamp switch, headlight switch which will replace your original headlight switch)
The instrumental clusters fog lamp indicator will also glow after the ECU is programmed

2)Galeo is a good after market brand.

3)Subwoofer and amplifier will definitely improve the sound further, Did you try the stand alone active subwoofers with a built in amplifier?
I think Alpine and Kenwood have them.
Old 10th November 2013, 16:43   #5438
BHPian

Quote:

Mine has controls for bass, treble and mid. Also settings for dsp occupancy and dsp equalizer. The equalizer has five presets as well.
Hi Roy_libran
What is the variant you have dear ? I have a Trend variant.
You have a titanium ?
Old 10th November 2013, 18:27   #5439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Hi Roy_libran
What is the variant you have dear ? I have a Trend variant.
You have a titanium ?
Yes I have Titanium. But is it a case that they are running different software versions? That would be VERY surprising.
roy_libran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th November 2013, 18:54   #5440
BHPian

Quote:

Yes I have Titanium. But is it a case that they are running different software versions? That would be VERY surprising.
Thanks. Utter nonsense of ford. That means they have a different software for the variant. Bad. :(
Old 10th November 2013, 21:35   #5441
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. Utter nonsense of ford. That means they have a different software for the variant. Bad. :(
I think the music Systems(HU) in Trend and Titanium are different. That's why the difference in settings.
Old 11th November 2013, 01:46   #5442

Hi all,good to be part of Team BHP fraternity after a loooong ,loooooong wait.
Just enjoying Ecosport Mars red Titanium-O,the first in the district,hardly 10 days old.
Lots of onlookers.
Some bad experience as well.
Someone scratched on my baby on the boot,Bpillar and rear door.
True, jealousy and baldness cannot be treated.
Some touch up was done ,looks better now.
Has anyone had a similar experience ?
In the shock I could'nt take pictures.
Anyway,waiting for my drls and Hertz tweeters to arrive.
All posts particularly those of ecosport rules have been massively informative.
Good to know that ecosport rules is also a doc like me.Could you share your phone no. so that I could speak to you.
Thanks everyone once again.
Willpost some pictures later.
sanjuspeaks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2013, 02:44   #5443
BHPian

Ive been seeing a lot of Ecosports with white lights not sure if they are normal bulbs or HIDs. They are installed in the fogs as well. Are these aftermarket or available through ford dealers only? they look really nice!
Old 11th November 2013, 05:57   #5444
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBhadwar View Post
Ive been seeing a lot of Ecosports with white lights not sure if they are normal bulbs or HIDs. They are installed in the fogs as well. Are these aftermarket or available through ford dealers only? they look really nice!
They are all aftermarket ones. LED fog lamps for ecosport are available with most of the shop owners. But beware that as ecosport_rules mentioned that these cannot with ECU and hence void the warranty. I also plan to go for Fog lamps directly from ford. They are costly but they are fitted as if they were factory fitted. You will get notification light on Driver information console like you get for headlights. The original ones cost INR 6000 for a pair. After market ones start from INR 2000 for a pair.
Old 11th November 2013, 11:19   #5445
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjuspeaks View Post
Anyway,waiting for my drls and Hertz tweeters to arrive.
Congrats on your ride.
Where did you order the DRLs and Tweeters from? Aliexpress?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks