Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2022, 12:33   #6766
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
You can, however, get a clear picture if you can contact your Area Sales Manager. He will certainly have the schedule delivery period - atleast the month.
Spoke to a regional manager. As per him, the situation has gotten much better for AX3, AX5 and the non-luxury models. My billing request notification is currently trending Dec'22 (with Jan delivery). If the overall situation further improves for AX7(+L), it could shift left too.

He promised to internally check why the internal system dates aren't still reflecting in the auto mahindra portal.
haribalram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 13:02   #6767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haribalram View Post
Spoke to a regional manager
Wow that’s interesting. May I know how can one find the area sales manager contact details? Is it specific to dealer?
Also somebody just called me claiming to be from dealership and invited me to some family day celebration. I felt it was hoax and hanged up the phone.

Last edited by ChetanM6 : 2nd September 2022 at 13:05.
ChetanM6 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 13:32   #6768
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetanM6 View Post
Wow that’s interesting. May I know how can one find the area sales manager contact details? Is it specific to dealer?
Also somebody just called me claiming to be from dealership and invited me to some family day celebration. I felt it was hoax and hanged up the phone.
Beware of such invitations! Mostly marketing ploy to pitch some holiday package or timeshare schemes. They will insist on bringing family along so that they can get the party to agree on the spot to their offers and one can't make an excuse that his or her other half is not available for decision making. Try to mention that you will attend the event alone to get their reaction!

This has been going on for decades

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 2nd September 2022 at 13:35.
Aviator_guy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 14:07   #6769
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Finally after 6 months the status has changed from "Order Processed" to "Order under planning" for my AX7L P AT. But I did not get any sms/email from Mahindra.

How long would it take to move to the next stages and when can I expect the delivery?

My SA doesn't want to commit to any dates but says good chance of getting it this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetanM6 View Post
Even I didn't get any email but my status changed to "Order under planning" for my AX7L P AT booking. May I know did your delivery date change? Mine still shows June-July 2024.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribalram View Post
Thanks for this message, I observed mine also has moved discreetly to "Order under planning" without any notification. The 1st change since Dec'2021 . The delivery ETA hasn't changed from Aug'23.

During one of our earlier conversations, my SA had told, the status moves to planning when there is a possibility to get the delivery within the next 3-4 months. Fingers crossed for a delivery before end of the year !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy View Post
Hi all,

I also noticed my booking (AX7 L AWD) moved to "order under planning" after about 2 months of booking. Was feeling excited and then noticed estimated delivery date remains unchanged at Oct 23. Any pointers if one can expect the vehicle sooner given the order status change - I mean typically what sort of time have fellow bhpians seen from "order under planning* till delivery? SA doesn't divulge much and keeps guiding to online portal of Mahindra to check status.

Regards
Thanks to these updates, I also checked the status of my booking. And just like you guys, mine has changed to "order under planning", but no change to CPD which still shows Aug'23. Since I had to pass by Anant Cars, I decided to drop in and check with the SA. Not much assurances given, but he mentioned good chances of getting delivery this year. Hoping to get it soon!
GPJ_23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 14:12   #6770
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy View Post
Hi all,

I also noticed my booking (AX7 L AWD) moved to "order under planning" after about 2 months of booking. Was feeling excited and then noticed estimated delivery date remains unchanged at Oct 23. Any pointers if one can expect the vehicle sooner given the order status change - I mean typically what sort of time have fellow bhpians seen from "order under planning* till delivery? SA doesn't divulge much and keeps guiding to online portal of Mahindra to check status.

Regards
ditto same - changed status to "order under planning" after 7 months, but no change in delivery date (August 2023). Had Booked AX7 D MT on 5th Feb with PPS in HRBR layout
Old 2nd September 2022, 14:14   #6771
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPJ_23 View Post
Thanks to these updates, I also checked the status of my booking. And just like you guys, mine has changed to "order under planning", but no change to CPD which still shows Aug'23. Since I had to pass by Anant Cars, I decided to drop in and check with the SA. Not much assurances given, but he mentioned good chances of getting delivery this year. Hoping to get it soon!
Same here as well. My status changed to "Order under planning" way back in July mid week. Till date no update on the delivery. However, my delivery dates keep changing frequently and each time it keeps on moving by a month . Last weekend I even got a SMS from Mahindra that due to logistical issues my order has been delayed. Seriously annoyed with way Mahindra has been managing their orders.
Old 2nd September 2022, 14:15   #6772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W@SIM View Post
ditto same - changed status to "order under planning" after 7 months, but no change in delivery date (August 2023). Had Booked AX7 D MT on 5th Feb with PPS in HRBR layout
These are 5 years plans from Mahindra
Old 2nd September 2022, 15:08   #6773
BHPian

Request mods to please move all delivery status related posts to a different thread. This thread is filled with delivery status/delay related posts and actual car related discussions, experiences and issues are being diluted.
Tanmay007 is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 15:58   #6774
BHPian

I had booked the car in Dec 2021 and finally some update after 8 months. Status moved to "order under planning" and delivery date from Aug / Sept 2023 to Feb / March 2023. Hopefully would get the car this year itself
Old 2nd September 2022, 16:57   #6775
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay007 View Post
Request mods to please move all delivery status related posts to a different thread. This thread is filled with delivery status/delay related posts and actual car related discussions, experiences and issues are being diluted.
Agree. Folks (like me) who are still waiting for the car and want to vent out their frustrations can go to this thread: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...eliveries.html (Mahindra XUV700 | Long wait times for deliveries)
amahale is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 17:33   #6776

Dear Team BHP Friends : My first post here (although I’ve been reader of this site for the last 7 years). Firstly - A big thank you to all the members for their honest reviews & advice which has been really helpful. I have a question about Rear sequential lights.

I had booked XUV700 AX5 Petrol Auto (Midnight Black) in June 2022 and I did the PDI for the car today.

During the PDI, I asked the dealer about rear sequential lights (which were missing). He plainly said those have been discontinued by Mahindra. When I pressed him to give this in writing, he said he will check with his superiors & revert. Going through the experiences of folks on this forum, my understanding is this is something which Mahindra will supply later (due to current chip constraints) & that Mahindra should commit in writing.

I’ll be definitely following up with my dealer, but wanted to know if anyone took a recent delivery and what was communicated about rear sequential lights by their dealer.

Thanks in advance.
$YouWe_Fan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 18:23   #6777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by $YouWe_Fan View Post
I had booked XUV700 AX5 Petrol Auto (Midnight Black) in June 2022 and I did the PDI for the car today.

During the PDI, I asked the dealer about rear sequential lights (which were missing). He plainly said those have been discontinued by Mahindra. When I pressed him to give this in writing, he said he will check with his superiors & revert. Going through the experiences of folks on this forum, my understanding is this is something which Mahindra will supply later (due to current chip constraints) & that Mahindra should commit in writing.
M&M officially communicated, rear sequential lights are only available for the AX7L and discontinued for others (where it was initially stated as available) from July onwards (IIRC).
haribalram is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2022, 21:55   #6778
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay007 View Post
I believe both these issues have been fixed in the latest v8.01.41 software, are you absolutely sure you are on the latest? Battery drain issue could also be because of 3rd party accessories, do you have any accessory installed that consumes power on standby such as a dashcam?

My car is on 8.01.41, no 3rd party accessories installed. Today I came across another spectacle, one screen didn’t come on at all when I started the car. The drive lasted about 1.45 hours. Thankfully both screens were working fine on the drive back home, the car was parked for about an hour.
Old 2nd September 2022, 22:21   #6779
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnish30 View Post
I came across this very interesting video here where they have nearly upgraded the AX5 to AX7.
I would like to have that Auto Dimming IRVM and rear bumper lights instead of reflectors.
I wish Xuv700 should have borrowed lights instead of reflectors(rear) and front parking sensors from Xuv300.
Awaiting for someone to integrate front parking sensors in MID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilsoft View Post
This one is mine. The OEM wires weren’t spliced. The male female jacks were used and the splicing was done on secondary wires. They have just installed the parts these were procured by me. All I got from them were folding mirrors and the abs guard for front and back.
Please advise about the Auto Dimming IRVM, how's it working, and from where you have procured it. Please advise all the details about the IRVM and also the rear reflector lights. I saw the same on amazon but I am not sure how to install these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles_ts View Post
My car is on 8.01.41, no 3rd party accessories installed. Today I came across another spectacle, one screen didn’t come on at all when I started the car. The drive lasted about 1.45 hours.
Please visit the Mahindra workshop and explain them. They use to clear the cache and other files after which mine is working fine.
This is why GTO and other Team-BHP members insisted to have an extended warranty.

Last edited by rpmmachine : 2nd September 2022 at 22:47. Reason: added few more lines
Old 2nd September 2022, 22:25   #6780

Hello Everyone,

A newbie here.

I booked AX5 P MT on 16th August. The delivery date is in Dec’2022.

But then I realised missing out on a lot of features so tried to book a AX7 P MT non luxury pack with a different dealer. After the payment I got the page which says congratulations on booking, but to my utter disappointment the new booking is not showing under my bookings. I neither got any sms nor mail confirming booking. Dealer also has no idea. CC asked to drop a mail to booking support but no response from their site as well.

And the weirdest thing is on first page of my bookings I see my previous AX5 booking but when I click on Track my booking it shows AX7 with same OTF ID. Don’t know what the mess is going on. anyone experienced anything like that?
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-8d6d043e770d4987ade9e1bffb82dd08.png  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-05102fb67ad3410ebe942dca61a81965.png  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks