Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2023, 14:38   #8356
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
Received this invitation from M&M on Friday (28-04-2023).

I have booked for 20-05-2023, yet to receive any confirmation from M&M.

Has anyone else from the group booked their slot ?

Attachment 2445922

Hi,
Did you get a mail about the plant visit or someone called you and sent invite? Even I would like to join this. Any connects ?
Old 2nd May 2023, 08:01   #8357
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
Hi guys, I have finally got around to buying a dashcam and wanted to know whether I could plug it in directly to the USB ports in the front center console.
You could use the charging USB port in the center console, it gets powered off when the vehicle is switched off. If you need the parking mode surveillance then the only option is to hard wire it to one of the ports in the fuse box.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2023, 09:57   #8358
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIQUID~THOUGHTS View Post
Hi,
Did you get a mail about the plant visit or someone called you and sent invite? Even I would like to join this. Any connects ?
Received the invitation on WA, there was a long message also.
Called the number that was provided and booked for 20TH. Slots were offerred on all the Saturdays i.e. 06th, 13th, 20th and 27th.

No, I did not contact or request anybody for this.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2023, 13:22   #8359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post
You could use the charging USB port in the center console, it gets powered off when the vehicle is switched off. If you need the parking mode surveillance then the only option is to hard wire it to one of the ports in the fuse box.
I don't need parking mode surveillance, so I guess USB port in the center console will do. You cleared my other doubt as well about the USB port getting turned off with the vehicle, didn't want to have any of those battery getting run down experiences. Thank you very much.
yuvmudapa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2023, 10:27   #8360
BHPian

Hello friends, has anyone done a rat protection on the engine bay. I visited a car wash shop yesterday after a weekend getaway, and the person suggested this rat protection work. It is basically a casing for all exposed wires which are prone to rat bites and even protects against wear and tear. The quality of the casing was also pretty good. My only doubt is will Mahindra then say warranty is voided or something like that if you have the engine bay touched by external guys.

Anyone who has knowledge on this?
Old 3rd May 2023, 11:27   #8361

Hi all - newbie here with a fresh booking of the XUV700 AWD! I just had a few questions for anyone who got their XUV delivered this year. Sorry if this has already been answered but would like to know the most recent experiences.

1. How has your experience been as far as niggles are concerned? Have most of them been ironed out?
2. Are people still forced to wait out the tentative delivery date on the websites or are there mostly early deliveries? I booked mine last month and the delivery date is 25th May, 2024 and I definitely do NOT plan to wait that long, longest I can go is August of this year. The SA said the production speeds have ramped up but I don't really get to see that first hand.

Thanks in advance!
Old 3rd May 2023, 12:15   #8362
BHPian

Quote:
Called the number that was provided and booked for 20TH. Slots were offerred on all the Saturdays i.e. 06th, 13th, 20th and 27th.

No, I did not contact or request anybody for this.
Could you please DM the numbers for slot booking?
Old 3rd May 2023, 12:36   #8363
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
I don't need parking mode surveillance, so I guess USB port in the center console will do. You cleared my other doubt as well about the USB port getting turned off with the vehicle, didn't want to have any of those battery getting run down experiences. Thank you very much.
Make sure you use the Charging Port and not the one meant for Android Auto/Apple CarPlay. There are posts here about how using the latter messed up the SD Card in the dashcam.
Old 3rd May 2023, 13:44   #8364
BHPian

Quote:
Got this message on WA, but due to some engagements, it took some time for me to fix up a day and call that number. By that time all the slots were filled!
Old 3rd May 2023, 15:26   #8365
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Make sure you use the Charging Port and not the one meant for Android Auto/Apple CarPlay. There are posts here about how using the latter messed up the SD Card in the dashcam.
Thank you very much for this. I was planning on plugging it into the one meant for Carplay.
Old 3rd May 2023, 16:51   #8366
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
How about which port to use to play music from USB drive? Does it matter if the charging one v/s AA/CP one is used?

Cheers
Old 3rd May 2023, 17:44   #8367
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
Could you please DM the numbers for slot booking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar* View Post
Got this message on WA, but due to some engagements, it took some time for me to fix up a day and call that number. By that time all the slots were filled!
As already stated, the slots are filled.

However, the number is of Customer Care, so harm in sharing it here - 1800 267 9929.
Old 4th May 2023, 11:22   #8368
A M
BHPian

Got delivery of our AX5 diesel in June last year. I am still waiting on the rear sequential indicators (ours is one from the last batches that is still getting them). The dealer still says they haven't received them from Mahindra and they shall call us when the indicators are available. Anybody else who is still waiting or should I escalate now? Where do I escalate? Our dealer is Harbir, Panchkula.
Old 4th May 2023, 11:46   #8369
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A M View Post
Got delivery of our AX5 diesel in June last year. I am still waiting on the rear sequential indicators (ours is one from the last batches that is still getting them). The dealer still says they haven't received them from Mahindra and they shall call us when the indicators are available. Anybody else who is still waiting or should I escalate now? Where do I escalate? Our dealer is Harbir, Panchkula.
I too am waiting for mine (AX7L - Jan 2023). I just had a talk with the Sales manager and he mentioned that there had been an escalation to Mahindra on this and they are trying to clear the backlog as soon as possible. There is still no word on the timeline but once the part is made available for your car, the service team will give you a call.

You can check with your dealers Sales head to get more info.

I had escalated it earlier to customer support but they just forwarded it to the service team of the dealer.
Old 4th May 2023, 13:03   #8370
BHPian

I have booked a AX7L MDNGHT BLK in Aug'22 and CPD is Aug'23. I had a talk with SA few days ago and he updated that there has been very few deliveries in last 3 months due to upgradation of assembly line with compliance with BS6.2 norms. He also updated that CPD may shift beyond Aug'23. Has anyone got similar feedback like this?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks