Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2023, 10:28   #8311
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs_cockpit View Post
I own AX7 D AT variant which is Nov 2022 manufactured and it has follow me headlamps. Agree with the rest.
I agree. But they have stopped
In BS6.2 cars it seems. Supply chain shortage may be.
FlyboyQP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 16:26   #8312
BHPian

Anyone worried about the hit on battery when the AC is on due to the stop of auto stop feature?

Cheers,
Vins
Old 18th April 2023, 17:10   #8313
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vins7 View Post
Anyone worried about the hit on battery when the AC is on due to the stop of auto stop feature?

Cheers,
Vins
It is a useless feature and there should really be an option to turn it off totally. I am training myself to press the button the moment I step into the car.

It literally has a mind of its own. You halt for a pedestrian the engine stops, halt before entering your building the engine stops, carefully climb a bad speed breaker the engine stops, you are at a red signal the engine doesnt stop.
psbali is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 20:05   #8314
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vins7 View Post

Cheers,
Vins
As per the FAQ section of Auto Start/Stop in the manual:

Whether the A/C will function, if the engine is switched
off?
No, the A/C will not work. However, the blower will be
in operation when the ignition is ON
amahale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2023, 20:51   #8315
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psbali View Post
It is a useless feature and there should really be an option to turn it off totally. I am training myself to press the button the moment I step into the car.

It literally has a mind of its own. You halt for a pedestrian the engine stops, halt before entering your building the engine stops, carefully climb a bad speed breaker the engine stops, you are at a red signal the engine doesnt stop.
Yes, I also switch it off when it’s rush hour traffic cause can’t afford the engine to stop unpredictably. Having said that I am yet to get used to it as only driven 200kms

Cheers,
Vins
Vins7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2023, 14:08   #8316
BHPian

Hello all, am having some issues with the dealer/Mahindra and need your valuable advice.

I bought my AX7 L P AT in Jan23; however, when I later got access to 'with you hamesha' app, found that the date of sale is showing as Nov22. Subsequently the warranty, RSA and service schedule are short by the same amount of time.

Contacted the dealer and they mention(o email) that date of sale cannot be changed. Contacted ASM and he is not responding, and everytime makes the dealer call me to mention that they can provide me the shortfall of Warranty and RSA.

I am awfully annoyed that Mahindra is not supporting the customer and siding with the dealer.

Want to ask the folks here, if there are any issues with just accepting what they are offering or should I raise this further up the mahindra hierarchy. Keen to do the later, primarily because they are making it sound as if by giving me what I was supposed to get they are doing me a big favour.

- EDIT: anybody else who has received their car earlier owing to a cancelled booking before you, please check your date of sale against what is reflecting in the app.

Last edited by RabidBull : 19th April 2023 at 14:20.
Old 19th April 2023, 17:06   #8317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psbali View Post

It works exactly the same way in Taigun too. Keeps switching off in bumper to bumper traffic but keeps the engine on during a 3 min red light. So I keep it off most of the times and switch it on during red lights, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
FlyboyQP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2023, 22:29   #8318
BHPian

I own the AX5 Petrol AT done roughly 5300km, 4 months old and i too am facing the same issue where even the instrument cluster goes blank and doesn't come on again until i turn off the car and turn it back on again. Mahindra needs to address this issue ASAP as it can be dangerous for it to blank out while driving.
Old 20th April 2023, 12:12   #8319

For people who got SD card installed, how much the service center bill you as labor charge for it? My service advisor is asking for Rs 600/- (just for labor as I have my own SD card) and that sounds steep to me. There is no other accessories I got installed.
Old 20th April 2023, 13:49   #8320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriTraPh View Post
For people who got SD card installed, how much the service center bill you as labor charge for it? My service advisor is asking for Rs 600/- (just for labor as I have my own SD card) and that sounds steep to me. There is no other accessories I got installed.
Rs. 700 for just the card (incl. GST). I don't remember seeing any labour charges in the invoice.
haribalram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 14:05   #8321
BHPian

Quote:
Zero charges. I took my own SD card and requested them to install. Was done in 10 mins.
IvanBiv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 14:26   #8322

Quote:
I bought it from outside and got it fixed for free during the delivery. You can probably ask them to fix it during your scheduled service.

600 is way too high.
darkie_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 15:43   #8323

Quote:
Originally Posted by haribalram View Post
Rs. 700 for just the card (incl. GST). I don't remember seeing any labour charges in the invoice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanBiv View Post
Zero charges. I took my own SD card and requested them to install. Was done in 10 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkie_ View Post
I bought it from outside and got it fixed for free during the delivery. You can probably ask them to fix it during your scheduled service.

600 is way too high.
Thanks folks. This helps! Do you any of you mind telling me dealer/service center names? Would help me push back to my service advisor.
Old 20th April 2023, 15:48   #8324
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks folks. This helps! Do you any of you mind telling me dealer/service center names? Would help me push back to my service advisor.
Sireesh Service, Marathahalli.
Old 20th April 2023, 15:55   #8325
BHPian

Quote:
Sireesh, Singasandra Hosur Road

Most Viewed