Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2023, 13:19   #8371
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
I too am waiting for mine (AX7L - Jan 2023). I just had a talk with the Sales manager and he mentioned that there had been an escalation to Mahindra on this and they are trying to clear the backlog as soon as possible. There is still no word on the timeline but once the part is made available for your car, the service team will give you a call.

You can check with your dealers Sales head to get more info.

I had escalated it earlier to customer support but they just forwarded it to the service team of the dealer.
There seems to be an issue even with the keys. As per the Service advisor, they have just started giving the second key for June & July delivered cars. Told me I have to wait another month(My car turned 8 months on April 27th).
Old 4th May 2023, 14:23   #8372

Quote:
Originally Posted by RashmiRathi View Post
I have booked a AX7L MDNGHT BLK in Aug'22 and CPD is Aug'23. I had a talk with SA few days ago and he updated that there has been very few deliveries in last 3 months due to upgradation of assembly line with compliance with BS6.2 norms. He also updated that CPD may shift beyond Aug'23. Has anyone got similar feedback like this?
Yes, my SA has communicated the same to me. Mine was showing May, 23 online but all of sudden it was changed to June, 23. I emailed the customer care but received default reply from them but while I talked to my SA, he showed me the excel sheet of pending deliveries. He told the same that due to BS6.2, billing has slowed down and CPD are shifting beyond the online date.
Old 4th May 2023, 15:29   #8373
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A M View Post
Got delivery of our AX5 diesel in June last year. I am still waiting on the rear sequential indicators (ours is one from the last batches that is still getting them).
Since you have mentioned AX5 and June'22 delivery, I have my doubts whether you're eligible for the RSL. I remember, from June'22 M&M had changed the brochure and stated that RSL will be available for L variants only.

I suggest you contact Customer Care and escalate the issue. Best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
I too am waiting for mine (AX7L - Jan 2023). I just had a talk with the Sales manager and he mentioned that there had been an escalation to Mahindra on this and they are trying to clear the backlog as soon as possible.
About a week back, M&M had come out with a timeline of 3 months. I have seen the bulletin either here or on the FB group, but I don't remember where. The RSL will not be specific for any customer, it is to be ordered by your SC with the part number from the plant or from any nearby dealer, with whom it is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
There seems to be an issue even with the keys. As per the Service advisor, they have just started giving the second key for June & July delivered cars. Told me I have to wait another month(My car turned 8 months on April 27th).
My car was delivered on 01 July'22 and I received the second key fob in Nov'22. I have seen boxes of the second key fob lying with the SC, yet to be linked with the customer.

Sharing my key code helped them locate my key fob.
Old 4th May 2023, 17:51   #8374
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post

Sharing my key code helped them locate my key fob.
I sent my keycode multiple times to them, I had started asking them since the 4th month. And last weekend I went to the service Centre to fit some chrome accessories when I met the service advisor and again shared the key code and he checked the computer and showed me that they haven't received.
I in fact remembered seeing your post when you received yours in November and I told him that to which he said, "Sir, we haven't received it."
Old 4th May 2023, 18:48   #8375
Distinguished - BHPian

XUV700 hits the 1,00,000 Vehicle Roll out milestone since it’s launch in August 2021.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-010ddb9974ce4cc09a8043b9fcbdff66.jpeg
CEF_Beasts is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 18:49   #8376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post
Has anyone got the issue of vibration at arnd 95-100kmph resolved?
I've had my AWD for 10 odd days now & I also feel the vibrations at > 110 kmph. The sensation is akin to driving on those white paint rumble strips. Felt on both the steering and the pedals, not too violent but definitely palpable and has enough force to make the hand quiver visibly. It is reproducible & goes away on reducing the speed to <110 kmph.
Is this specific to the AWD's or other XUV700 owners have also noticed this behavior?
Please let me know if anyone has found a solution to this, I'll be able to go to the ASC in a few days.
Vtach is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 23:02   #8377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtach View Post
I've had my AWD for 10 odd days now & I also feel the vibrations at > 110 kmph. The sensation is akin to driving on those white paint rumble strips. Felt on both the steering and the pedals, not too violent but definitely palpable and has enough force to make the hand quiver visibly. It is reproducible & goes away on reducing the speed to <110 kmph.
Is this specific to the AWD's or other XUV700 owners have also noticed this behavior?
Please let me know if anyone has found a solution to this, I'll be able to go to the ASC in a few days.
Please keep us posted on your progress with the service center.There are a few other folks, quoted in my earlier post, who have reported this issue as well. My first few attempts to get this fixed at Anant cars went in vain, have another appointment at a different service center for Monday and I'll keep you updated on my progress.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 08:45   #8378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post
Please keep us posted on your progress with the service center.There are a few other folks, quoted in my earlier post, who have reported this issue as well. My first few attempts to get this fixed at Anant cars went in vain, have another appointment at a different service center for Monday and I'll keep you updated on my progress.
I haven't faced any vibration, driven up to 115-120 and haven't faced any issue. Has there been a change in tires or something?
yuvmudapa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 11:18   #8379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
I haven't faced any vibration, driven up to 115-120 and haven't faced any issue. Has there been a change in tires or something?
I am running on Michelin primacy suv+ same size from day one.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 11:47   #8380
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
This is usually a Tyre alignment and balancing issue. Take it to known/reputed alignment centre and get that sorted first.

My experience with ASC for alignment ( Maruti and Hyundai ) is not that good.
m8002? is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2023, 01:47   #8381

Windshield replacement experience at India garage Whitefield, Bangalore.

I recently got my car's windshield replaced under insurance due to crack during a casual Sunday drive towards the airport. Initially while dropping the car for the replacement SA at India garage asked me to opt for interior cleaning for the sake of keeping the car clean after the replacement process. I disagreed and told him that it was a part of the replacement process to ensure that the car is well protected from any dirt or damages. SA didn't agree initially but later his manager agreed to deliver the car in neat and clean condition. After the replacement was done the car was delivered with dirt marks all over the seats and the dashboard. Car also had the remains of removed stickers from the windshield inside. Upon Reporting this the car was cleaned thoroughly and delivered.

During a weekend drive to Kerala nearly 4-5 days later, I realized that the Service Center has scratched the windshield from inside and outside in the process of sticker removal. I didn't bother calling the service center and raised a complaint on "with you hamesha App", I received a call from the Service center 2 days later and they requested me to visit the Service center for them to check the issue. I visited the Service center on 5th May and upon inspection, India garage agreed to replace the windshield again considering the scratches.

I have one question to all the members on how to get a HSRP sticker replacement alone in Bangalore as the sticker on my windshield will not be usable anymore after the Windshield replacement.
tatrahumvee is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th May 2023, 14:25   #8382
sbm
BHPian

Hello guys, I got my AX5's lower control arms replaced in Feb and after the replacement, I have noticed that the gud-gud noise has reduced significantly, if not completely, but I have also noticed that the suspension has gotten a bit stiffer. Is there a possibility that the control arm replacement could have caused this? The service guys are saying that had there been an issue with the control arms, there would have been major handling and alignment issues, and this suspension behaviour is normal.
During alignment and balancing after control arm replacement, they increased the tyre pressure to 35. When I complained about stiffness, they reduced it to 32 and asked me to maintain this pressure. Previously, I used to maintain 32 only, and there was no such stiffness. I further reduced the pressure to 30, and now the stiffness has somewhat decreased. Has anyone else felt such changes in their car after a control arm replacement?
Old 7th May 2023, 08:24   #8383
BHPian

Quote:
I too own an AWD. Never faced any vibration at any speed. I suggest wheel balancing to resolve this pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm View Post
Hello guys, I got my AX5's lower control arms replaced in Feb and after the replacement, I have noticed that the gud-gud noise has reduced significantly, if not completely, but I have also noticed that the suspension has gotten a bit stiffer
I too got the lower control arms replaced. The "gud gud" noise has definitely reduced, but not disappeared altogether. Strangely, it does not always replicate at the same road spot at the same speed.

My knowledge of tyre pressure reduction is that does improve comfort levels, but takes a toll on fuel efficiency and reduces tyre life. OEM specified optimum tyre pressure for this car is specified on the tyre pressure sticker and I feel it should be adhered to.
ColAjayDrives is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 11:28   #8384
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColAjayDrives View Post
I
I too got the lower control arms replaced. The "gud gud" noise has definitely reduced, but not disappeared altogether. Strangely, it does not always replicate at the same road spot at the same speed.

My knowledge of tyre pressure reduction is that does improve comfort levels, but takes a toll on fuel efficiency and reduces tyre life. OEM specified optimum tyre pressure for this car is specified on the tyre pressure sticker and I feel it should be adhered to.
Yes, the noise is not completely gone. Moreover, the khat sound while going over speed breakers at moderate speeds is still there; only the gud-gud noise while going over broken patches has reduced to, say, 75%. What is your opinion about suspension stiffness after arm replacement? I feel that it is not able to absorb small undulations, like changes in road tarmac height at places where new layers of tarmac are laid; they are more pronounced now. Also, I can feel small potholes more as compared to before. Overall, I feel that the ride has become bumpy.
Old 7th May 2023, 11:50   #8385
BHPian

AX5 TPMS - Help needed (Chennai)

There are multiple folks in our forum where the authorised service centre has fixed TPMS to their vehicle. But I approached almost all the service centres in Chennai and nobody has agreed to fix/enable TPMS to my AX5 (D MT). Has anyone had luck fixing OEM TPMS sensors for AX5 and enabled the same via cotek? Any suggestions will be helpful.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks