Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2022, 12:00   #6676

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambomumbai View Post
Are any prospective XUV7OO buyers, who have booked it, receiving this delightfully vague SMS "Hi, we are working on yr order and will reach out to you again...
Yes! I got a similar SMS yesterday. I guess after every few cancellations the system automatically send those SMS to retain the existing bookings.
Old 28th August 2022, 13:38   #6677
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Guess the ACC was there on AX7 but only on AT variants and above. The AX7 D AT which I had booked had ACC mentioned in brochure.
I got delivery of mine yesterday, the exact same variant and yes it does indeed have ACC!
yuvmudapa is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 14:29   #6678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambharat View Post
10) Have an issue with the audio system. Wifey always complains that the sound doesnt reach the second row unless you push the volume above 14. It sound good in first row, but somehow its subdued in the second and third rows. Have tried multiple combinations but none works. Any pointers ??
Have got the same problem with audio system.My passengers have complained that there are no vocals heard only music specialy in the third row

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 28th August 2022 at 16:26. Reason: broken quote tag fixed
Old 28th August 2022, 19:17   #6679

I got this message from Mahindra yesterday-

Quote:

Hello <name>, We can't wait to see you behind the wheel of your very own Mahindra XUV700. We've been working overtime to ramp-up production of the XUV700 and have also benefited from improvements in the supply of critical parts, which helps us to deliver your XUV700 earlier than promised. Track the incoming exhilaration at: https://auto.mahindra.com/myaccount/view-all-bookings. We look forward to having you as a part of the Mahindra family soon. TnC Apply. Team Mahindra.
Seems finally top end variants will be prioritized.

Last edited by rtdp : 28th August 2022 at 19:43.
rtdp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 19:48   #6680
BHPian

Observed the car losing power when the fuel level was low in my Petrol AT. I didn't realise I drove around 45 km since the low fuel alert came up and the range was showing another 43km. Acceleration was slower, engine was louder and when car was coming to a stop in traffic, engine felt like it was getting switched off! Full tank took 51L before auto cutoff. Owner's manual recommends to not run without atleast 10L in the tank. The pickup was normal after the refill. I had observed slight lose in power when fuel is below 1/4 th in my Baleno but this was more evident.

Lesson learnt - ignore the 100km range the car shows when the low fuel alert comes up! I used to wait for trips that takes me near to a pump of my choice!
impala is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 19:53   #6681
BHPian

Mahindra XUV700 Review-capture.png

I got this off the Mahindra website now.
The adaptive cruise control is indeed there for the AX7 AT.
callmeneo is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 22:48   #6682
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtdp View Post
I got this message from Mahindra yesterday-

Seems finally top end variants will be prioritized.
I feel so ignored by Mahindra.. not a single update since day of booking!
Old 28th August 2022, 23:52   #6683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Generally Fastag procurred by the dealer for new vehicles are linked to chassis number. Simple solution is to approach the fastag issuer with RC and get it updated. I had a KVB FASTag issued on chassis number and was not able to use third party apps like Gpay etc. Visited bank branch with RC and ID proof and next day it was updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Contact dealer, they can fix it for you. If not, you need to walk into a BoB branch. They do not fix it online.
Informed dealer. They'll look into it tomorrow it seems, so let's see.

On a side note, are people getting RC cards in Bangalore? How long does it take? Mine hasn't come yet and it's been almost 2 months now.
Old 28th August 2022, 23:54   #6684
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPJ_23 View Post
I feel so ignored by Mahindra.. not a single update since day of booking!
You should be in touch with your SA instead of relying on Mahindra. They'll have the latest update for your booking.
Old 29th August 2022, 06:58   #6685
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartomotive View Post
On a side note, are people getting RC cards in Bangalore? How long does it take? Mine hasn't come yet and it's been almost 2 months now.
I got mine last week, I took delivery in June. I got a smart card as well, unlike paper RC which was being delivered before

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeneo View Post
Attachment 2351841

I got this off the Mahindra website now.
The adaptive cruise control is indeed there for the AX7 AT.
I don't know what to believe, this post said AX7 now only has Normal Cruise Control
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post5366642 (Mahindra XUV700 Review)

Last edited by shrk_18 : 29th August 2022 at 07:05. Reason: Multi Quote
shrk_18 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2022, 11:33   #6686
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrk_18 View Post
I don't know what to believe, this post said AX7 now only has Normal Cruise Control
The new brochure does make it a bit confusing by mentioning only Cruise Control in AX7 but it also mentions ADAS as the first feature. If it has ADAS, it has a radar/camera and hence adaptive cruise control has to be present in AT models.
Old 29th August 2022, 14:25   #6687
sbm
BHPian

So, I got the reverse cam installed in my AX5 on Saturday. It was working fine till today morning and all of a sudden, it's no longer working. It's not that blue screen in appearing in place of camera display, the whole camera software is gone, like they never enabled it. Tried multiple restarts but didn't work. Anyone else faced such an isse before?
Old 29th August 2022, 14:32   #6688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh.P View Post
I hope to take delivery of my AX7L P AT next week. As far as I recall AX7 never had adaptive cruise control. This was only in the L variants.
The sequential lights have been deleted from all variants except the L variants. However during the PDI, I noticed only the front indicators were sequential, and rear were not. SA said for L variant it will be given at a later date (and this will be given to me in writing).
Thank you! Congratulations. Sequential turn indicators I see it in few Ax7 in the front which were delivered few months back, not sure if that is taken out in the current deliveries. What color is your car and when did you book it, if you don't mind sharing.
Old 29th August 2022, 14:35   #6689

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
I got delivery of mine yesterday, the exact same variant and yes it does indeed have ACC!
Is yours Ax7 and not Ax7L? What about sequential turn indicators?
Old 29th August 2022, 16:08   #6690
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi.Nittor View Post
Is yours Ax7 and not Ax7L? What about sequential turn indicators?
I have an AX7 D AT.
Got delivery with only front sequential turn indicators.SA told me rear sequential turn indicators won't be provided at a later date.
yuvmudapa is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks