Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2011, 16:24   #1156
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_srini View Post
Irresistible offer for ANHC ( All new Honda City) - S MT.

Courtesy Honda in Okhla gave me a Rs.90 K discount on the price. Delhi landed OTR is now Rs.8.18 lacs for S-MT. I booked my car yesterday. This is without the 3M treatment and includes registration, road tax, logistics and insurance.
Was that all a cash discount? Or freebies included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
Wow, thats the best I have seen so far for the ANHC. Please provide your tips on negotiation, we are all eagerly waiting for the same.
If you are negotiating with the Bangy dealers, please keep me posted as well. My friend is also looking for a sedan in the same segment.
Old 23rd August 2011, 18:33   #1157
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Was that all a cash discount? Or freebies included?.
All cash. No freebies. No discounts on either the elegance package or for the add on fog lamps either.
Old 23rd August 2011, 19:05   #1158
BHPian

Quote:

Courtesy Honda in Okhla gave me a Rs.90 K discount on the price. Delhi landed OTR is now Rs.8.18 lacs for S-MT. I booked my car yesterday. This is without the 3M treatment and includes registration, road tax, logistics and insurance.
Wow! Thats a real good deal.
Is he ready to offer something similar on VMT too ??
IMHO at such discount, its better to go for VMT/VAT.
Old 23rd August 2011, 19:10   #1159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Wow! Thats a real good deal.
Is he ready to offer something similar on VMT too ??
IMHO at such discount, its better to go for VMT/VAT.
I was almost tempted to go for VMT but I had already stretched my budget. I will miss the fog lamps and alloys. At some stage, I may do both, I guess To answer your question, there are similar discounts on VMT. OTR Delhi Rs.8.68 lacs.
Old 23rd August 2011, 19:15   #1160
BHPian

Quote:
I was almost tempted to go for VMT but I had already stretched my budget. I will miss the fog lamps and alloys. At some stage, I may do both, I guess To answer your question, there are similar discounts on VMT. OTR Delhi Rs.8.68 lacs.
Bro, now that you have already streched your budget, stretch it a bit more -stretch--stretch.
If you are tempted then I strongly suggest you to go for VMT -I don't want you to repent later.

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 23rd August 2011 at 19:37.
RemingtonSteele is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2011, 21:37   #1161
BHPian

Quote:

Seems to be a very good offer for S-MT.
What color are you planning to buy? Any accessories (free or plan to install)?
Please go though PDI carefully and you may take some BHPians with you for an extra eye for details.
When is the delivery and waiting for the ownership report.

HC
Old 23rd August 2011, 21:42   #1162
BHPian

OTR anhc smt is 9.01 lakhs.
was offered 50,000 off on anhc smt 1wk back.
Now being offered 56,000 + rear sensors.Salesman is not willing to offer anything more.
I have asked for 61,000 off + rear sensors + art leather seats and door trim

i.e
OTR 8.4
+ 4.5k rear sensors
+ 9k art leather seats + door trim

That would be additional 5k off plus seats from what he offered,a total of 75,000 off against his 60,000 offer.

But he is not willing for anything more and says the current offer will not last.So what more?wait for him to agree or go for other options?sx4 diesel is still in the back of my mind as a possible alternative.

I know of the 90k offer in delhi but sadly no such offers in kerala.However very confused about the offer.advise please.I can wait for 6 months if need be.
Old 23rd August 2011, 22:01   #1163
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revintup View Post

But he is not willing for anything more and says the current offer will not last.So what more?wait for him to agree or go for other options?sx4 diesel is still in the back of my mind as a possible alternative.

I know of the 90k offer in delhi but sadly no such offers in kerala.However very confused about the offer.advise please.I can wait for 6 months if need be.
Firstly i would recommend waiting for a couple of months and going for the facelifted City.
If you want to go ahead with this deal.
Then you need to forget this sales rep, tell him you want to speak to the sales manager. He should be able to do something for you. Remember to show him your cheque book, show him how serious you are.
Old 23rd August 2011, 22:35   #1164
Team-BHP Support

A report on Honda's plans to increase production capacity by December (1 lakh cars units annually): Honda Siel Cars betting big on the new small car Brio and newly priced Jazz | WheelsUnplugged

This report also mentions that their capacity for Jazz is limited to 500 units per month, and hence waiting periods are expected. Changing times for the Jazz! More demand, less supply, and no freebies maybe
Old 23rd August 2011, 22:41   #1165
BHPian

I had a talk with my dealer contact today. They are getting a good response for the jazz. They had around 20 bookings in the last couple of days and around 2 to 4 weeks waiting period before delivery. Surprisingly they are offering corporate discounts on the jazz. Looks like Honda really wants to sell and not act pricey anymore.

Cheers
Old 23rd August 2011, 22:52   #1166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar
I had a talk with my dealer contact today. They are getting a good response for the jazz. They had around 20 bookings in the last couple of days and around 2 to 4 weeks waiting period before delivery. Surprisingly they are offering corporate discounts on the jazz. Looks like Honda really wants to sell and not act pricey anymore.

Cheers
Hi, can you mention which dealer confirmed this? Linkway honda at malad is firm that there is no corporate discount on the Jazz. They even said that Honda has sent a lettet about it. your information would help me negotiate for the corporate discount too.

Last edited by sraye : 23rd August 2011 at 23:11.
Old 23rd August 2011, 23:12   #1167
BHPian

Booked my new Tata Indica Vista VX (the erstwhile Arua ABS) at Bangalore:

EX-SHOWROOM PRICE 549876.00
INSURANCE CHARGES 18,135.00
REGN & HANDLING CHARGES 5,000.00
EX-WARRANTY 5,100.00
ROAD TAX 85,506.00
AMC (3 years) 4,000.00
TOTAL 667,617.00
CASH DISCOUNT 10,000.00
CORP DISCOUNT 10,000.00
AFTER DISCOUNT 647,617.00

The car is more or less fully loaded, and i wanted the 3M tinted coating to be done at 3M itself, so no other accessories added now.
bigvishnu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 00:48   #1168
Distinguished - BHPian

Received a quotation today from Shubh Honda for the Jazz X -

Model - 1.2 Jazz X MT

Ex-showroom - 6,27,000/-
Logistic Charges - 4,500/- (Transportation?)
Comprehensive Insurance - 16,560/- (Honda Assure)
Road Tax Registration - 47,890/- (including 4K for the broker I bet, over the 7% RT)
Outstation Registration - 1,000/- (Extra, this can be struck off)

On-Road Price - 6,96,950/-

(Corporate Discount - 8,000/-)

Delivery date - September 26th, 2011 (if I booked immediately)

They are offering the side-step illuminated garnishes and a few other accessories in exchange for the Corporate Discount.

No other offers at all - no discounts, no deals, nothing. ("Honda has severely cut on our margins, saar!")

Last edited by RavenAvi : 24th August 2011 at 00:50.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 07:58   #1169
BHPian

Vento TDi is being offered for 10.97 L OTR in Bangalore. This is after 16000 corporate discount, and no insurance as I will be taking my own insurance. They have agreed to take back the HU for 5K, if you wish to change the stock ones. Waiting period for black Color is quoted as 1 month, which am not sure can be taken at facevalue.
prabhuferrari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 08:11   #1170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhuferrari
Vento TDi is being offered for 10.97 L OTR in Bangalore. This is after 16000 corporate discount, and no insurance as I will be taking my own insurance. They have agreed to take back the HU for 5K, if you wish to change the stock ones. Waiting period for black Color is quoted as 1 month, which am not sure can be taken at facevalue.
Not much of a discount I'd say. Though the price seems to absorb the recent hike. Because I got mine for the same OTR two months back.

The 1 month quote is bull. Ask them to give in writing!

OT: Which showroom is this? Looking for options to sell off my OEM HU!

Last edited by nileshch : 24th August 2011 at 08:13.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks