Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2021, 11:58   #8671
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Unless the manufacturer has assured price protection, booking amount doesnot guarantee protection from price hike. Price at the day of buying/registering your car is what you are expected to pay.
Is it?
Because for us, in March '19, when we got our Ciaz home, prices were due to increase from March '19 itself. But since we made the token transfer/booking confirmation in February '19 itself, the dealer honored the total amount before price hike came into effect.

And yes, price protection clause need to be taken in writing from the dealer otherwise, the final amount at the time of vehicle dispatch/invoice creation will be considered, not at the time of booking.
Old 7th September 2021, 20:00   #8672
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Booked a Santro Sportz automatic for my in-laws in Delhi NCR. Best offer as under-

1. Exchange bonus INR 10k
2. Consumer offer INR 25k
3. Government employee offer INR 5k
4. Basic kit worth INR 3k
5. Insurance discount INR 15k (includes NCB transfer)

Total benefit= INR 58k

Will try to negotiate more on accesories during delivery.

While there was resonable buzz leading up to the festive season at the Hyundai dealerships that i visited, stocks across all dealerships are severly depleted owning to the semiconductor crisis- many dealers gave me a 4-6 week timeline for availability. Further, they have reduced color choices for the Santro to just 4 now- grey, white, red and silver. Both these factors reduced scope for further negotiations.

My mother in law loved the car, hope they do not discontinue it as sales figures have been hovering in the 2k range for some time which is disappointing for such a well rounded car.
Old 7th September 2021, 21:40   #8673
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyutaghosh View Post
Booked a Santro Sportz automatic for my in-laws in Delhi NCR. Best offer as under-

My mother in law loved the car, hope they do not discontinue it as sales figures have been hovering in the 2k range for some time which is disappointing for such a well rounded car.
1) Dont think they will discontinue it anytime soon

2) For a car like Santro, even if they do discontinue, spares and all should not be a problem.

3) Of late, I am seeing a lot more Santros here in Kolkata.

4) Its a great car btw. Here is a picture from our garage - we have 2.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-sharedscreenshot.jpg  

Pancham is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2021, 04:22   #8674
R17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen.to.know View Post
Considering the purchase of the Audi A4 Premium Plus in Pune. The recent great price (39 L OTT) offered by dealers in Mumbai has been a big attraction.

If anyone else is also interested, we can negotiate a better price here too.
I'm looking at A6 - was offered 57 OTR on a call so there should be scope to improve on that across the table. That's approx a 13L discount. Does anyone have a view on available discounts for E class and GLC?

Last edited by GTO : 8th September 2021 at 07:42. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Old 8th September 2021, 16:46   #8675
BHPian

Bangalore Query

A friend is looking to pick up i20 Asta IVT. She's got a decent deal for her 11 year old i10, minus any exchange bonus from Advaith Motors. I thought if you exchange your car with the same brand, you do get some bonus. Anyways, anyone know of deals on 2020 i20?
Old 8th September 2021, 16:57   #8676

Looking to book a couple of Nexon, XM and XZA+ variants.
On-road price inclusive of road tax, insurance is 9,35,000 and 11,80,000 respectively. Is there a scope of any additional discounts?
Old 8th September 2021, 17:33   #8677
BHPian

Sharing for laughs and giggles.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-e1e143d0b7b74b7d83b35434e35e10d3.jpeg
ADI7YAK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th September 2021, 20:37   #8678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techspark View Post
Location?
What is the best you have got for Q2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
Delhi NCR. Quick stroll to Audi Gurgaon and they are willing to offer 35L OTR for the Premium variant. I didn't bargain much though.

If I do make up my mind, what is the price I should close it for? What all can I ask to be included in this price?
I have booked Q2 Technology Trim for 32L Ex Showroom. Initially finalized Premium variant for 28L Ex Showroom, but then decided to upgrade to Technology. Will get complimentary mats and Car Cover as well.
rohitbagai is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th September 2021, 21:26   #8679
ike
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
Bangalore Query

I thought if you exchange your car with the same brand, you do get some bonus.
That's loyalty bonus, not exchange bonus and that should be available. Better get clarity by checking with Hyundai directly.
ike is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2021, 23:39   #8680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbagai View Post
I have booked Q2 Technology Trim for 32L Ex Showroom. Initially finalized Premium variant for 28L Ex Showroom, but then decided to upgrade to Technology. Will get complimentary mats and Car Cover as well.
This is insanely good!! And super helpful to me as well. Congratulations on your new purchase. Hope you have an incredible time with it.

Do you mind me asking what did the On road price come out to be?
Also, does this include the extended warranty or is that extra?
Old 9th September 2021, 00:09   #8681
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.modi05 View Post
On-road price inclusive of road tax, insurance is 9,35,000 and 11,80,000 respectively. Is there a scope of any additional discounts?
Considering the long wait times already, there is no scope for discounts. Checked with a dealer recently.
Buy insurance from outside. Tata doesn't create any hassles and it is at least 10k lesser when you buy it from outside.
gearless is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 11:26   #8682
Senior - BHPian

Rs. 1 lakh off on the Nissan Kicks!

This month, Nissan has announced benefits of up to Rs. 1 lakh on the Kicks. This offer is valid till September 30, 2021, or until stocks last.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-main-banner_tunnel_desktop.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

The Kicks 1.3L Turbo Petrol variant is offered with a cash benefit of Rs. 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 70,000 as well as an online booking bonus and a corporate discount of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000 respectively.

The Kicks 1.5L Petrol variant is offered with benefits of up to Rs. 45,000. These include a cash benefit of Rs. 10,000, an exchange bonus of Rs. 20,000 as well as an online booking bonus and a corporate discount of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000 respectively.

Nissan offers the Kicks with a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 154 BHP and 254 Nm and a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol unit that put out 105 BHP and 142 Nm. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual and a CVT.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 9th September 2021 at 11:28.
TusharK is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 11:44   #8683
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiratarora15 View Post
This is insanely good!! And super helpful to me as well. Congratulations on your new purchase. Hope you have an incredible time with it.

Do you mind me asking what did the On road price come out to be?
Also, does this include the extended warranty or is that extra?
I guess you can squeeze out more because I initially booked Premium and had paid booking amount as well before negotiating for Technology trim.

On Road comes out to be 32L Ex + 3.5L RTO + 65k Ins. + 63k Ext. Warranty- 36.78L.
Thanks
Old 9th September 2021, 12:25   #8684
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi.modi05 View Post
Hi, XZA+ petrol ex showroom is 10.64L. Can you please share breakup how the on road is 11.8L considering bangalore road tax is high.
Old 9th September 2021, 12:34   #8685

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkm View Post
Hi, XZA+ petrol ex showroom is 10.64L. Can you please share breakup how the on road is 11.8L considering bangalore road tax is high.
Ex Showroom - 10,64,400
TCS - 10,664
Insurance - 29,400
RC - 88,812
Cow Cess - 1,000
Accessories - 10,000

Discount- 24,276
abhi.modi05 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks