Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2022, 19:03   #7501
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaboudjan View Post
Hello All,
Completed the PDI for my AX7L AWD today. Everything looked in order.
Car is Nov 2022 manufactured. ODO stood at 31km.
The tyres are Bridgestone Ecopia.
I am getting two keys with the vehicle but no rear sequential indicators as of now. Dealer assured me that these would be made available at a later date for the “L” buyers.

What I noticed with the keys was that if I lock the car using one key, I cannot use the other key to unlock the vehicle. Both lock/unlock needs to be done with the same key. Maybe both the keys need to be paired again. Have asked the SA to look into it. Can someone confirm if this is the norm?

Delivery, hopefully would be by end of next week after registration.
Congratulations! Which Insurance did you finally go for? United India on Policy Bazaar had a mouth watering quote with all Add on's however since it is not cashless it does not make sense.
Sachin_Nair is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 19:31   #7502
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin_Nair View Post
Congratulations! Which Insurance did you finally go for? United India on Policy Bazaar had a mouth watering quote with all Add on's however since it is not cashless it does not make sense.
Hi Sachin,
Thank you very much.
Even I was tempted by the United policy. For the benefit of cashless transactions at my preferred service Center, I have shortlisted Reliance. Let me see if the Dealership can match it.
Regards
Old 16th December 2022, 10:29   #7503
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaanSingh View Post
I called up dealership to enquire about 2nd set of keys as it's been 6 months already since I got my AX5 D AT, but I was informed keys have not arrived for my vehicle.

Do we know any email address for Mahindra where I can ask about the status and request this to be sent at the earliest possible ?

I just hope Dealership has not got my keys displaced or lost somehow.
You don't need to email for this. Just get hold of the Area Sales Manager for your dealership (he / she is a M&M personnel) and talk with him. You'll get a clear picture.

There are three ways to locate your key - the 4 digit key code, the last 8 digit of the VIN and your customer code. The dealership searches by the customer code. But sometimes it may be easier to search by the 4 digit key code.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2022, 14:28   #7504
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
Then called up the helpline, and lady confirmed there is nothing of such, and gave me the details of the works manager, and said they have updated my request.
Please do let us know how the update for Apple Car Play goes. I will also be due for my first scheduled service soon and I am in two minds whether to insist on activating Apple Car Play. I was reading a few posts where it was reported that things started to go wrong for a few owners after activating it (blank screen et al). So, I am ok not to have Apple Car Play for now until Mahindra and Mahindra have sorted out all the issues which have been reported.
Old 16th December 2022, 16:10   #7505
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
Just get hold of the Area Sales Manager for your dealership (he / she is a M&M personnel) and talk with him. You'll get a clear picture.
I had a quick look at Mahindra website, but can't seem to locate Area Sales Manager contact number for Patiala, Punjab region.

Do we know of a direct link or URL stating that, thanks
Old 16th December 2022, 19:45   #7506

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish11128 View Post
Finally.. we got the call from dealer stating the car has allotted (apparently it’s a reallottment as someone cancelled it).
The dealer refused customer PDI. After multiple phone calls and escalations the dealer finally agreed to PDI. But unfortunately I had to shell out a few lakhs as down payment for him to agree for the PDI. Its really is frustrating that it has come to this.
Finally got to do the PDI at the yard, didn’t do a very detailed check. But verified the body for paint issues or dents or alignment issues. Started the car and checked the engine. Verified some electronics like stereo, Sun roof etc. Checked all the doors and tumble seats. Everything checked out fine. It’s a Nov manufactured car.
Hoping to complete RTO formalities and expecting delivery soon.
Except the PDI part the dealership experience was smooth.
Took delivery of the beast on 14th Dec -
Zulaikha Motors (Ambattur, Chennai) PDI and Dealership delivery experience -
  • PDI - As mentioned in my previous post, this could have been better. I had to go through a lot of back and forth for them to agree on PDI. Couldnt do the PDI until I made a advance payment of 4 Lakhs
  • But the actual PDI was smooth, the SA was cooperative
Pre Delivery process -
  • The pre delivery process was mostly smooth. The dealership arranged the bank loan process. I compared the interest rates & terms with some banking contacts outside and it seemed to match. So I went ahead with dealer's banking contact.
  • The also matched the insurance quote I got online. Infact it was a little lesser than what was available online (ICICI Lombard) all inclusive.
  • RTO was seamless too. The registration and number plate delivery were done in a day's time
Delivery-
  • Delivery process was great too. They were able to wrap up the whole process in an hour. I got both the keys. The SA patiently explained all features. For the purpose of safety SA turned off the ADAS. Yet to test the ADAS though
A few issues during delivery -
  • The SA forgot the memory card installation (still not installed)
  • Apple Car play update was not done
  • Its been 3 days, the Adrenox KYC is still not completed
Next plan - Ceramic (Graphene coating). Got a quote of 40K from Detailing Company at Maduravayol. They use artdeshine product. Will post an update once the detailing job is done
harish11128 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th December 2022, 21:19   #7507
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations Harish

Quote:
For the purpose of safety SA turned off the ADAS.
What caught my eye is this - a safety feature that manufacturer talks about is the one that their SA asks to switch off first!
abirnale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2022, 21:49   #7508

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
Congratulations Harish

What caught my eye is this - a safety feature that manufacturer talks about is the one that their SA asks to switch off first!
Yes. ADAS contradicts its own purpose when driven in city.
Old 16th December 2022, 22:02   #7509
BHPian

Quote:
Zulaikha Motors (Ambattur, Chennai) PDI and Dealership delivery experience -
Heartiest congratulations! May you have many happy and safe miles with her!
Old 16th December 2022, 22:26   #7510
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations harish11128

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
Most new owners are a bit nervous about ADAS co-driving especially on the first drive to home from showroom. A Gloster owner that I know did the same. He tested ADAS two days after, on a rainy Sunday early morning. His two sons followed him in an i20.
Old 16th December 2022, 23:23   #7511
BHPian

Does the new leaked Ford Edge not look a lot like the XUV 700?

https://www.carscoops.com/2022/12/20...ling-in-china/
umohan98 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2022, 09:57   #7512

Quote:
Zulaikha Motors (Ambattur, Chennai) PDI and Dealership delivery experience

Next plan - Ceramic (Graphene coating). Got a quote of 40K from Detailing Company at Maduravayol. They use artdeshine product. Will post an update once the detailing job is done
I too live in Chennai and am looking for a dependable ceramic coating / detailing company. Could you please forward the details of your company once you get it done? TIA
Old 18th December 2022, 13:56   #7513

Hi, has anyone received a call from the dealer for the replacement of the suspension arm? My dealer is clueless about this.
Old 18th December 2022, 17:18   #7514
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaboudjan View Post
Hi Sachin,
Thank you very much.
Even I was tempted by the United policy. For the benefit of cashless transactions at my preferred service Center, I have shortlisted Reliance. Let me see if the Dealership can match it.
Hi! Can you please DM me the Reliance quote please? Have got intimation for delivery of my XUV700 before end of this year. Thanks

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 18th December 2022 at 19:06. Reason: Fixed broken quote.
Old 18th December 2022, 17:48   #7515
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambomumbai View Post

Hi! Can you please DM me the Reliance quote please? Have got intimation for delivery of my XUV700 before end of this year. Thanks
Hi Rambo,

Congratulations! Your DM and private email is still not activated. I got the quote on policybazar.com.
You can check it there. If you don’t mind sharing, who is your dealer in Mumbai?
Mine is Randhawa, Vikhroli.
Karaboudjan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks