Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2021, 11:19   #1231
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Question for the Bangalore folks. I got delivery of Creta earlier this month and dealer informed that the RC smart card would be mailed to me directly from RTO within 45-60 days. Is that how it works? I was under the impression that dealer collects the RC card and we can collect from showroom. Hope the mail system works alright as I did not have good experience with this postage thing from RTO for my DL. I had to follow up and then finally collected it myself from the RTO.
I got it via post last November and as long as you have provided the correct address, there should not be a problem I guess. RC and DL are sent via postal only and that process has been there for quite a few years now. This was with Advaith hyundai ORR.
D'Ro@dSt@r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 16:02   #1232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbm View Post
Thanks HP-BHP for such an informative post. Do these Blaupunkt/nippon infotainment systems atleast support Google assistant? I think they are like tabs and we have to sign into the just like we do in our phones. So one should be able to summon Google assistant via a button or by saying 'ok google' right?
As we know, the Blue-link in not very effective and users report high failure rate in following commands. If these aftermarket infotainment systems in Sx exec are properly installed and have features like google assistant and screen mirroring, it may be blessing in disguise to have this variant. Although I still believe that any these systems appear to be a downgrade from S, EX model systems
Quote:
Any SX executive customers who have fitted aftermarket music systems? We already know that the Nippon info unit provided by the dealer is just an android tab with 2gb/16gb config and they might not be able to perform well in long term. Have any of you guys installed an aftermarket unit in their SX executive Creta? If yes, what brand and do they require any wiring modification?
Technically Blaupunkt / Nippon and all other aftermarket systems (apart from Sony) are Android Tablets without batteries and have high endurance against heat, moisture and vibration and DAC (for Audio Output). Since they are Android-based, you can effectively run anything and everything which is possible on any Android device including Google Assistant. Screen Mirroring (especially over the wifi) is hardware linked to do check the specifications before buying it.

I would not recommend anyone to go with a 2GB RAM variant for any Android-based system. While Android runs fine with 2GB RAM but the applications perform poorly especially when you are using multiple apps like Google Maps and Media Player.
  • For an Android-based system I would recommend Blaupunkt Santa Rosa 980 10.1 inches (This has 4GB RAM). I have seen and used this system on a friends car and this one is extremely responsive and boot time is within acceptable range.
  • For non-android based system go for Sony XAV-AX8100 or Sony XAV-AX8000. The sound output is very good and it utilises SX Executive speakers well.

Sourcing both these systems are a bit cumbersome but your dealer will arrange it if you can pay him in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankverma View Post
Nimbus Hyundai, Noida has given me 8~10 months in written for SX executive Pet (booked last week). Is it really 2 months now? Pls DM me the SA's number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithesh_M View Post
Buzz on Facebook Creta group is that Hyundai has temporarily stopped production of all Creta variants till January owing to chip shortage. As a result, all variants have gone up by 8 to 10 months.
Two months of waiting for Creta SX Executive is only for the booking which was done till Sept 2021. Waiting timelines for new bookings of Creta has shot through the roof. Anyone who has booked around Dusshera should expect a car by next Rakhi 2022 (this is based on the current scenario).

Based on the discussions with six dealers (three in Delhi and three in NCR), I understand that while Hyundai did a bumper allocation for the festive season but the production post-festive season is hampered severely for this year (i.e. till Dec 2021) and hence waiting time for all the new bookings are sky-high. Customers can expect respite only in Jan 2022 (i.e. after the price hike).

Following is the average waiting period:
  • Creta 1.4 Turbo GDI DCTSX: 4 – 5 Months
  • Creta 1.4 Turbo GDI DCT SX(O): 6 – 7 Months
  • Creta 1.5 MPi MT E: 9 – 10 Months
  • Creta 1.5 MPI MT EX: 6 – 7 Months
  • Creta 1.5 MPI MT S: 5 – 6 Months
  • Creta 1.5 MPi MT SX Executive: 18+ Months (yes that is not a typo)
  • Creta 1.5 MPI MT SX: Not Available
  • Creta 1.5 MPI IVT SX: 12+ Months
  • Creta 1.5 MPI IVT SX(O): 16+ Months (yes that is not a typo)
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT E: 12+ Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT EX: 4 – 5 Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT S: 4 – 5 Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT SX Executive: 7 – 8 Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT SX: Not Available
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi MT SX(O): 6 – 7 Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDi AT SX: 8 – 9 Months
  • Creta 1.5 CRDI AT SX(O ): 8 – 9 Months

While everyone is expecting that the situation will improve after Jan 2022 but as of now the above-mentioned waiting is applicable for new bookings.

Quote:
My insurance company is providing a complimentary GPS tracker. I want to understand if there is any issue with car warranty if tracker is installed. Has anyone installed such device on their Creta? Any piece of advice?
Where is the GPS tracker installed? In the OBD port or somewhere else? If it’s in an OBD port then it’s a plug and use device and it will not void any warranty (most likely it should be an OBD port device). I had a GPS tracker installed on my previous car Elite i20 (it was not from an insurance company, I brought it from the dealer while purchasing the car for safety) and it was installed near the car battery. Since the dealer has installed it there were no issues with the warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolout View Post
Thanks HP-BHP for a detailed post. I am finally scheduled for final delivery by Tomorrow or Monday The SA is pushing for the same, I did have the underbody coat on my current car, so will end up getting that during first service. But not sure on the Teflon coating and some engine coating that SA is trying to sell for @ 11K. Any thoughts?

The other item on my list is anti-glare film on the front windshield, the dealer has a unheard brand "global" that he claims in anti glare, I could not find any 3M product either. Has anyone got this film? Does it make sense to get it, The cost is @3.5K
Congrats for your new ride. Wish you a happy and safe ownership experience.

I paid Rs 8200 for Teflon and Underbody Anti Rust Coating for 3 years package to the dealer (was rather forced to do it). The first application was done in the first service and post that touch up will be done every 6 months for the next three years. Engine coating is of no use (had got the same on my Elite i20. Wastage of money).

I am myself looking for an Anti-glare film for the windshield. Will be getting it from outside as I don’t trust the dealer for any detailing related job.
HP-BHP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 16:21   #1233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP-BHP View Post

Where is the GPS tracker installed? In the OBD port or somewhere else? If it’s in an OBD port then it’s a plug and use device and it will not void any warranty (most likely it should be an OBD
You are right. This is installed at OBD port. I did not have background in GPS devices and was not aware that device can be plug and play via OBD port until the executive just clicked it in place! Thanks for enlightening me

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 25th October 2021 at 16:23.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 18:19   #1234

FINAL UPDATE

Atlast, the saga ends

After:
- Booking a preferred color (Galaxy Blue)
- Changing to other due to unavailability (Polar white)
- Upgrading to SX(O), to get an available vehicle as SX production halted as communicated by dealer

I have the car delivered perfect 8 months (25th Feb to 24th Oct)

Got few minor accessories from dealer, planning to get 7D mats and antiglare film from outside over the weekend

Quote:
I am myself looking for an Anti-glare film for the windshield. Will be getting it from outside as I don’t trust the dealer for any detailing related job.
Accessories shop quoted 3K for the antiglare film (Garware-Fronty) trying to find more information on this online, but unable to.

A lot of recommendations for Garware-Icecool, but the shop does not have it.

Based on discussion with SA

1. SX Executive is the only available model now, they have halted new bookings for SX/SX(O) IVT
2. Even SX Executive has long waiting times 4-6 months

Thank you! all for the support and encouragement throughout, will keep the team updated on my drive impressions and concerns
amolout is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 18:49   #1235
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
  • For an Android-based system I would recommend Blaupunkt Santa Rosa 980 10.1 inches (This has 4GB RAM). I have seen and used this system on a friends car and this one is extremely responsive and boot time is within acceptable range.
  • For non-android based system go for Sony XAV-AX8100 or Sony XAV-AX8000. The sound output is very good and it utilises SX Executive speakers well.

You are right, these 2Gb android tabs will definitely cause issues in future. In aftermarket systems, Sony XAV 8000 is a popular choice that is evident from several YouTube videos but, I have seen that the fitting is not like Blaupunkt/Nippon systems provided by the dealers. Either the frame is not available for this system and even if it's available, the fitting is not proper. I have attached two pics here 1) with the sony system fitted in the existing blank cover 2) with a frame that looks so not good and spoils the whole interior.
Any idea where one can procure a perfect frame for Sony XAV 8000?

The best fitment I have seen is of a Blaupunkt KeyLargo system on a colleagues Creta. I don't know about performance but it was a perfect 10inch fit. I have attached a pic for this system too.

The Santa Rosa system you're talking about in your friend's car, is it a Creta?
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta : Official Review-img_20211025_182612.jpg  

Hyundai Creta : Official Review-img_20211025_185446.jpg  

Hyundai Creta : Official Review-blau.jpg  

Last edited by sbm : 25th October 2021 at 18:59.
sbm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2021, 22:41   #1236
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
You are right. This is installed at OBD port. I did not have background in GPS devices and was not aware that device can be plug and play via OBD port until the executive just clicked it in place! Thanks for enlightening me
Isn't the OBD port an obvious location to look for a tracking device? Any thief would remove it at the first chance after breaking into the vehicle. I think the gps should be hidden from sight and difficult to find. The inbuilt gps in SX variant would have served this purpose but it's sad that the variant isn't available anymore.
Old 25th October 2021, 23:32   #1237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Isn't the OBD port an obvious location to look for a tracking device? Any thief would remove it at the first chance after breaking into the vehicle. I think the gps should be hidden from sight and difficult to find. The inbuilt gps in SX variant would have served this purpose but it's sad that the variant isn't available anymore.
You know, I had the same thought! but since it is free and I don't intend (and hope) to use it as anti theft protection, guess it should be fine just to analyze some driving facts
On serious note, the company should definitely consider this aspect otherwise what's the point of a tracker if it can be plugged out so easily!

Btw, are you referring to bluelink in SX or something else for GPS?
Old 26th October 2021, 06:29   #1238
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
Btw, are you referring to bluelink in SX or something else for GPS?
Yes I am referring to Bluelink. I think the GPS tracking facility is a part of it, isn't it? Are there any other devices that can provide GPS tracking and can be installed in a hidden position inside the car?
Old 26th October 2021, 10:13   #1239
BHPian

Just curious on why Creta has a long waiting period and not the Alcazar. Are they using some special AI /ML stuff in Creta that need special chips from mars? Or is it plain profiteering by pushing the Alcazar.
Old 26th October 2021, 10:42   #1240
sbm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeneo View Post
Just curious on why Creta has a long waiting period and not the Alcazar. Are they using some special AI /ML stuff in Creta that need special chips from mars? Or is it plain profiteering by pushing the Alcazar.
The semiconductor shortage is definitely there. But I think Hyundai is playing some kind of reverse psychology and profit maximization game. First the removal of Infotainment unit from SX and then this decade long waiting period (to create niche product image in the wake of kushaq/Astor/Taigun ). After a very long deliberation and pushing the budget by a few lakhs, I was finally zeroing in on the SX variant but this SX ex variant is really confusing. Taking a brand new 15lakh car to accessories shop for music system fitment takes down the whole buying experience.

By the way, what is this Burglar Alarm that is missing in the SX ex variant? Basic anti theft alarm/shock sensors are provided in Swift/Baleno or is Hyundai daring enough to remove such a basic thing from their premium car? SX ex owners please provide more clarity on this.
Old 26th October 2021, 11:17   #1241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I recently got delivery of Creta SX IVT after a long wait of 7 months. My SA did mention that Alcazar was available faster. IMO, it might be a deliberate attempt from Hyundai to prioritize Alcazar since it has more competition. Hyundai wants to make sure customer don't get lured away to XUV7OO/Hector/Safari etc. Creta IVT doesn't have a direct competition other than Seltos IVT (but it doesn't come in top end). Hence all this wait list drama and SX Exec version so that the ICE can be prioritized for Alcazar.
Old 26th October 2021, 13:31   #1242

Dear fellow BHPians, this is my first post here, and words aren’t enough to justify how grateful I am to this wonderful community for all the info and experiences received so far!

I am planning to book a Diesel Creta SX(O) AT, and took a test drive few days back. The Sales Advisor(SA) was quite helpful and given this was the first time ever I got behind an Automatic, the experience of cruising through the Mumbai traffic was mind blowing. SA emphasized a lot on the Auto Hold feature, mentioned about it being a Creta exclusive, and it was indeed impressive!

I would be humbled if you could spare some time to help me with some of my queries as per below:
  • In the price list shared by SA, Insurance is 71K and additional 8K for zero dep premium. When questioned whether it’s compulsory to buy the insurance from them he said they preferred that, shared some anecdotes on how the vehicle was delayed by few days for few customers who took insurance from outside and all.. However, said they are ok for us to buy it from outside or if I share the quote, will check with his supervisor if they can match the quote, their insurance provider is Aditya Birla.
  • Assuming, I opt to buy insurance from outside, how do I ensure that the SA/Dealer would honor the commitment at the time of delivery? Do we get anything in written at the time of booking?
  • Assuming, I ask the dealer to match the quote from outside, is acko/policybazaar etc. the right place to look at? These websites show around 31K for zero dep, that’s a savings of almost 50K. If the dealer agrees to this, will he share a new quotation or again it’s just that I need to trust their word?
  • Then there’s another 14K for Shield of Trust, 6K for Mat & Mud Flaps and another 8K for Essential accessories. I am safe to ignore the latter two, but what about Shield of Trust, do we need it in spite of having the wonder warranty?
  • SA mentioned a waiting period of 5 to 6 months if booked in October and from November onwards they are going to quote 8 to 9 months. I anyways need the car only after Feb next year so am ok to book it now. With 21K as booking advance and 3K as cancellation charges, any prior experience on cancellation and how easy is it to get the amount returned? If the process is smooth, am ok to take a wager of 3K.
  • I am already sold to Creta, haven’t even considered any other options. But with a series of new launches, would you recommend me to consider other options? Don’t really want to compromise on good ground clearance, AT and panoramic sunroof, my hard stretched budget would be 23-25L. Considering this, would you recommend any?
  • What’s your take on the practical use of paddle shifters? The concept sounded quite chick to me and I was a bit surprised that except Seltos no other competitors were offering it. During my paper research it sounded like a deal breaker to me, but when I did a test drive, I wasn’t very comfortable in using it, could be because this was my first AT experience. So just checking on how important you people feel this feature is?
  • Lastly, the FE on the odo was around 5.5 KMPL, is it that bad with AT? The SA dismissed this figure saying it’s a Test Drive vehicle and people are getting 11-12 in Mumbai city and around 18-20 on Highways for Diesel AT. He also threw a technical punch and said with this new tech, there’s a difference of only 1-2 KMPL on FE between manual and AT. Are these numbers reliable?

Again, I thank you in advance for going through this long post. Would really appreciate your inputs!
bhavikbochar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2021, 13:47   #1243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavikbochar View Post
[*]Lastly, the FE on the odo was around 5.5 KMPL, is it that bad with AT? The SA dismissed this figure saying it’s a Test Drive vehicle and people are getting 11-12 in Mumbai city and around 18-20 on Highways for Diesel AT. He also threw a technical punch and said with this new tech, there’s a difference of only 1-2 KMPL on FE between manual and AT. Are these numbers reliable?[/list]
Again, I thank you in advance for going through this long post. Would really appreciate your inputs!
Test Drive vehicles are typically abused (driven rashly), idled for long durations etc.
These factors will affect the FE displayed on the MID.

That's why for every test drive I take, I always make sure to reset the MID on the spot.

Coming back to the Topic, you will get 10+Kmpl in thick traffic even with AT.
Many members here are getting even better numbers with the Diesel AT.
Old 26th October 2021, 14:06   #1244
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Outside insurance
Peddle shifter
Mileage

!
Welcome to the forum
Let me share my 2 cents having gone through the booking and delivery experience of Creta IVT recently.

Outside insurance

If dealer is ok for you to buy from outside that is a good start. Not that legally you are bound to buy from dealer but every dealer is trying to arm twist and extract maximum profit. Secondly if he is agreeing to match the quote from outside that is icing on the cake.
Coming to process and quotation etc, you can use policy bazar or individual insurance company website. Generally some prominent companies are not available on policy bazaar so I did the research on my own by contacting different companies who I had shortlisted based on my personal experience or good feedback /claim process etc. These were ICICI Lombard, HDFC ERGO and Bajaj Allianz. I found quotes on policy bazaar (from digit, acko etc) to be cheapest but either I was not able to select my add on or was not comfortable with the company. You can easily save 30-50% of dealer quote for zero dep insurance. I also added engine protection, return to invoice, consumables, RSA etc if you must know. It costed me 50k from ICICI vs dealer quote of 80k.

Let me also share the process of actually buying at the time of delivery. You can get the quote whenever you need but to purchase it, you need to have car chassis number and engine number. This will be available to you when you get the car allocated to you. With the details, you can buy the insurance instantly online /talking to customer care who can share payment link. So be ready with your research and then as soon as your car details are available, you can go ahead and buy. Policy document will be shared in email which you can share with SA.

Peddle Shifter

Well after getting it and using it for few days, I'd say it is not deal breaker, specially for Diesel AT. There is enough torque and punch in the Diesel engine and AT combo that you may not use them as much you would have thought.

Fuel efficiency

Diesel is very fuel efficient and you should easily expect 12-14 in city and 18-20 on highways. No need to worry about mileage since this is the best you can get out of all the engine line up on Creta. Manual diesel may give another 1 km extra over AT.

All the best and hope you get hold of the car soon.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2021, 16:45   #1245
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know, I had the same thought! but since it is free and I don't intend (and hope) to use it as anti theft protection, guess it should be fine just to analyze some driving facts
On serious note, the company should definitely consider this aspect otherwise what's the point of a tracker if it can be plugged out so easily! Btw, are you referring to bluelink in SX or something else for GPS?
Quote:
Yes I am referring to Bluelink. I think the GPS tracking facility is a part of it, isn't it? Are there any other devices that can provide GPS tracking and can be installed in a hidden position inside the car?

Any device plugged in the OBD port is usually for the purpose of tracking engine stats, vehicle speed, fuel consumption etc. The GPS device plugged in by the insurance company is merely tracking your driving pattern (along with location). The idea behind these devices is to understand your driving pattern and analyse your risk based on which they can do the underwriting for your next premium. Basically, if you are a good driver (as per Insurance agency parameters) you will be rewarded with a lower premium during the renewal. The purpose of this device is not to act as an anti-theft or vehicle tracking device during the theft.

Many of the GPS trackers these days comes with two modules i.e. functional (with e-sim/sim) and dummy (look-alike). Both the modules are installed in the engine bay where the dummy module is placed at an easily visible location (so the thieve takes out the dummy unit thinking that GPS is disabled) but the functional module is hidden behind the battery.

Bluelink encompasses GPS + eSim which works in a similar fashion as our mobile device. While the Anti-theft features are standard but what I have heard is that the Bluelink system of Creta can be disabled easily. Somehow the number of Creta stolen in the past 1.5 years vouch for the same (Creta is one of the highest stolen vehicles in India).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolout View Post
Accessories shop quoted 3K for the antiglare film (Garware-Fronty) trying to find more information on this online, but unable to.
A lot of recommendations for Garware-Icecool, but the shop does not have it.
Based on discussion with SA

1. SX Executive is the only available model now, they have halted new bookings for SX/SX(O) IVT
2. Even SX Executive has long waiting times 4-6 months
Please refer to this TeamBHP thread on the same topic: Front Windscreen Sunfilm (Front windscreen sunfilm?)

The bookings for SX / SX(O) IVT is not halted but the waiting timelines are beyond a year so it’s as good as Hyundai don’t want to sell the particular variant.

Quote:
You are right, these 2Gb android tabs will definitely cause issues in future. In aftermarket systems, Sony XAV 8000 is a popular choice that is evident from several YouTube videos but, I have seen that the fitting is not like Blaupunkt/Nippon systems provided by the dealers.
The best fitment I have seen is of a Blaupunkt KeyLargo system on a colleagues Creta. I don't know about performance but it was a perfect 10inch fit. I have attached a pic for this system too.
The Santa Rosa system you're talking about in your friend's car, is it a Creta?
Sony XAV 8000 is an 8.95 inches AVN and hence there is a lot of bezel/border around the AVN when you fit it in the dashboard. While the fit and finish is good but due to the smaller screen size and border it looks bad as compared to Blaupunkt Keylargo 10.1 inches.

The Blaupunkt Santa Rosa system is fitted in my friend's Creta and as far as I remember, it uses the frame of Keylargo 10.1 inches for Creta. Will try to find out the exact details.

Quote:
Quote:
I recently got delivery of Creta SX IVT after a long wait of 7 months. My SA did mention that Alcazar was available faster. IMO, it might be a deliberate attempt from Hyundai to prioritize Alcazar since it has more competition. Hyundai wants to make sure customer don't get lured away to XUV7OO/Hector/Safari etc. Creta IVT doesn't have a direct competition other than Seltos IVT (but it doesn't come in top end). Hence all this wait list drama and SX Exec version so that the ICE can be prioritized for Alcazar.
It's the matter of demand, supply and allocation of resources (i.e. AVN). Alcazar has not been as successful as per the expectation of Hyundai (Hyundai aimed for 6000 units per month) and I guess Hyundai planned more Alcazar’s than it can be sold hence the availability is easy as compared to Creta (same is with i20 and Verna – both uses the same AVN in top-end variant and are easily available).

I strongly feel that the waiting for Creta SX Executive is somewhat artificial. While I understand that there is a crazy demand for this variant (as per the dealers, SX executive have 2x booking than the next in-demand variant i.e. Creta Diesel MT E) but as the semi-conductor shortage was not affecting this variant (as it does not have AVN and it does not come with IVT which was again affected by chip shortage) and unless there some other production-related issue, SX Executive waiting should not have been this high.

Quote:
Dear fellow BHPians, this is my first post here, and words aren’t enough to justify how grateful I am to this wonderful community for all the info and experiences received so far!
I would be humbled if you could spare some time to help me with some of my queries as per below:

Welcome to the forum Bhavik. Replying to your queries:
  • Insurance quote from the dealer is on the higher side. It should be in the range of 55K for Diesel Creta SX(O) AT.
  • There is no delay in vehicle delivery if you take insurance from outside. Insurance can be brought in 10 mins online. You just need to align the insurance sales team on call on the day of vehicle delivery. Make sure you take add-ons like return to invoice, engine protection, key cover, RSA etc. They make a big difference.
  • Shield of trust is of no use for AT vehicles. Save the money. If you want to go for a maintenance package then it’s better to go for Shield of Trust Super as it covers the labour and consumables also.
  • Six to eight months waiting is a reasonable projection and if you book today, you should expect the car in May 2022. Cancellation charges of Rs. 3000 is deducted only in case the car is not delivered within the promised timelines (make sure you get this in writing). Refunds are generally processed within a month but it is dependent on the dealer.
  • If you can stretch your budget to Rs. 23-25 L then you can look for XUV 700 also. Though the waiting is again on the higher side and considering that they already have 65-70K bookings, 10 to 12 months waiting is on the cards for anyone who books the vehicle now.
  • Paddle Shifter is a great feature to have but how much will you end up using on a day to day driving is based on your driving habit. It is similar to shifting the car from D to S where you have the manual control of which gear or ratio you want the car to stick to and can give you control like the manual car but while it is a great feature to have, but it’s up to you if you will be actually using it a lot. I personally have used the paddle shifter a lot in the initial days of ownership but somehow the fuel economy was hit (as compared to keeping the car in auto mode) plus auto gears are sooooo easy to drive that it grows over you.
  • You should get 12 – 15 in the city and 18 – 20 on the highway in Diesel Creta SX(O) AT

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks