Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2022, 17:29   #6031
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
My local accessory dealer in GTB Nagar is selling 7D mats by Autotech at 6.5k. They look decent, have black with white borders, sort of matching the light interiors. Am planning to get these once i get the car, hopefully by the weekend.
Do let us know the name of this dealer in GTBnagar. Am from mumbai and will need the same as my delivery is due soon
Old 5th July 2022, 17:48   #6032

Quote:
Originally Posted by souvik6 View Post
Overall I highly recommend getting some sort of work done on factory paint to extend its life be it with wax, coating, ppf, etc. But please look around for best deals and options even if it takes a while to finalize before spending hard earned money on a procedures which are aesthetic and non essential to car ownership.
Hi souvik6, i would like to know your feedback post the ppf application and if it's worth going for the said applicator for xuv700. I am getting my xuv700 next week and looking for FULL body PPF from autocatalyst okhla. Please advise.
KinHawk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 18:05   #6033
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmaxout View Post
Do let us know the name of this dealer in GTBnagar. Am from mumbai and will need the same as my delivery is due soon
This is Laxman Auto Stores. And mats are 6.3k. You can reach the dealer Siddharth@ 98203 55265. Disclaimer: i did not ask around in the area, this was pretty much the only shop abd he reduced the price a bit from the quoted 7k as my friend and I are both taking the mat from him.
Speedo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 18:27   #6034
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth32 View Post
Finally after a long wait my Ax7L AWD has been billed and about to be dispatched. The dealership said it will take max 10 days to reach the showroom and they asked me to ready my finances. I started to look for loan offers but the minimum interest rate that i got was 7.65 from SBI. According to SBI, because of increase in repo rates the interest rates have increased in the last few months. Has anybody, who has financed the car got anything less than 7.65%. Thanks in advance.
You heard that right, recently loan interest rates have been revised upwards. If you are existing SBI customer then there is some discount on the rate if you apply through SBI Yono app. 7.65% sounds about right since prior to the rate hike, it was hovering around 7.25%. If you have preferred relationships with any pvt bank and healthy cibil score, you can try for best rate but I am not sure it will be significantly lower.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 5th July 2022 at 18:55.
Aviator_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 18:50   #6035
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenchhillar View Post
I use One Plus 9 RT, and AX5. Both are not compatible at all without wire. Upon reading the comment about updating the phone software, I did it yesterday. However, it is still not working.
Tried to delete the phone and tried adding it again as well but in vain.

Any pointers ?

Apart from that, I came across another interesting feature which can allow us to check if our phone is compatible with car model or not.

Here it is:

https://www.android.com/auto/compatibility/

I couldn't see XUV 7OO listed there.
Go into the setting of phone and search for android auto and activate the wireless android auto. In new Android OS , now android auto setting are available inside settings options of android phones.
Old 5th July 2022, 19:16   #6036
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandegov View Post
Don't rely on this status on portal or the sms - check with your dealer or the ASM and only they can check the internal system for billing date against your order.
That's the biggest problem. My dealer is Ananta Mahindra, especially the Outer ring road Marathahalli branch. Completely useless and hopeless on that front. No fixed SAs nor do they even bother about giving the right information and they never have any right updates. Once the SA gave me a shock of my life stating that my tentative delivery date is sometime in 2024. I laughed hysterically, since I was so angry, as I had got a confirmed booking on the 1st day i.e. 7th Oct'21, that too by physically visiting their showroom. Later the Mahindra customer care confirmed me that the dates are between 1st-16th Aug 2022. I stressed twice on the year just to be sure. Yet the dealer has no such update. Not sure what to do here
Monty1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 19:18   #6037
BHPian

From my understanding it's just wastage of money and not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinHawk View Post
Hi souvik6, i would like to know your feedback post the ppf application and if it's worth going for the said applicator for xuv700. I am getting my xuv700 next week and looking for FULL body PPF from autocatalyst okhla. Please advise.
Old 5th July 2022, 19:30   #6038
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
That's the biggest problem. My dealer is Ananta Mahindra, especially the Outer ring road Marathahalli branch. Completely useless and hopeless on that front. No fixed SAs nor do they even bother about giving the right information and they never have any right updates. Once the SA gave me a shock of my life stating that my tentative delivery date is sometime in 2024. I laughed hysterically, since I was so angry, as I had got a confirmed booking on the 1st day i.e. 7th Oct'21, that too by physically visiting their showroom. Later the Mahindra customer care confirmed me that the dates are between 1st-16th Aug 2022. I stressed twice on the year just to be sure. Yet the dealer has no such update. Not sure what to do here
Unfortunately my experience is no different with Anant Cars! please look up my previous posts in case you have missed them

My suggestion - call up customer care and ask them to connect you to the ASM. Hopefully he/she can be of some help.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 23:41   #6039

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalmaxout View Post
Hey
Just today I received delivery of 7D mats for my XUV700 AT. I had ordered them from a vendor in Delhi. They sell it on Amazon for 5500. If you order directly, they offer a 10% discount, incl shipping.

I found them pretty good, except for the coverage on the sides of first row and below first row seats.

This is how they look. I have tried to focus on the areas where coverage isn’t best.

Here are the details:

Pegus premium
Rajat is the contact person
WhatsApp/phone +917988611639
Amazon link https://amzn.eu/d/hGDMovb

Wishing you all the best for your new car.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-aa78a7f399434092af0bcae68726cd6b.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-73d2e988e68843fa802ce861811ea119.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-96e8abdb15b24974bda02c16a5c83446.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-533391b8d3e6404ba02594e1918bf91e.jpeg  

rohitonwheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th July 2022, 23:50   #6040
BHPian

Quick check, is this the PDI checklist which folks out here recommend? I could extract it from the forum's links but only thru google. In the PDI thread, I couldn't find this checklist so just confirming.

My XUV700 delivery is still a year away but...

Cheers
Old 6th July 2022, 00:55   #6041
BHPian

Quote:
Finally after a long wait my Ax7L AWD has been billed and about to be dispatched. The dealership said it will take max 10 days to reach the showroom and they asked me to ready my finances. I started to look for loan offers but the minimum interest rate that i got was 7.65 from SBI. According to SBI, because of increase in repo rates the interest rates have increased in the last few months. Has anybody, who has financed the car got anything less than 7.65%. Thanks in advance.
My AX7 L AWD got billed and I have gone ahead with SBI with rate of 7.65 fixed. I also had HDFC giving me 7.35 fixed being preferred customer. But the fees n charges were high for HDFC. Plus unlimited part payments free in SBI and nil foreclosure changes after 1 year
sbr_yash is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 07:27   #6042
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
That's the biggest problem. My dealer is Ananta Mahindra, especially the Outer ring road Marathahalli branch. Completely useless and hopeless on that front. No fixed SAs nor do they even bother about giving the right information and they never have any right updates.
Similar experience with Ananta Mahindra. Went for a test drive yesterday and none of the SAs were interested. Then when I initiated and asked for a Test drive, I was made to wait for over 30 mins, while they kept saying “2 more mins sir”. After 30 mins they told me car has just gone out for another Test drive so please wait for “just 10 more mins sir”. Translating it to IST - I walked out.
Silverfire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 07:40   #6043
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Go to Sireesh Bommanahalli. Very near Silk Board on the other side of the road from Renault and the old JLR. It comes on the left side just after the E City Tollway and near EMIDS office and before Isuzu.

Ask for and meet Jiju there. He served me very well indeed in the matter of my Thar and continues to do so. You’re welcome to take my reference if you so wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfire View Post
Similar experience with Ananta Mahindra. disappointed

Last edited by shankar.balan : 6th July 2022 at 07:42. Reason: Location info
shankar.balan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 08:50   #6044
BHPian

Quote:
Did you check with Mahindra Finance? They have a special offer (6.99%) for Scorpio N with few other requirements. There could be similar offer for XUV7OO too
atluri_rkc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2022, 09:12   #6045

Quote:
Originally Posted by atluri_rkc View Post
Did you check with Mahindra Finance? They have a special offer (6.99%) for Scorpio N with few other requirements. There could be similar offer for XUV7OO too
That offer is for Scorpio N only. For XUV700 RoI is 7.65% by Mahindra Finance.
sachit0901 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks