Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2021, 17:23   #1051
BANNED

Re: Skoda Superb : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanchi_s View Post

Also, anyone in Chennai who successfully got the 120 km warning signal sound lowered?
You can check this thread on how and where to get that signal fixed.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...-alerts-6.html (Disabling the 80 / 120 kmph speed warning alerts)
agambhandari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 11:51   #1052
BHPian

After trying multiple cars in the 45-60L bracket over the last one month, we are back to Skoda. Got a great deal with the Local dealer (PPS Skoda) and Finished the initial formalities for a Moon White with Brown Interior L&K a fortnight ago
and the Car has Reached Hyderabad this morning.
While I'm really looking forward to having the L&K next to my 2017 2.0 TDI Style Plus Octy,
I need help here for PDI (Not able to access the OG TBHP Page) and the buildsheet that can be obtained by VIN(I guess it's a paid service but any help will be highly appreciated)
nishithrao95 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 17:58   #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by rphukan View Post
I bought a Superb Sportline last month, and I personally sat with the Service GM and got this configured and working on my car.

Hi, can you tell me what functionalities are available with the app? Can the car be remotely started/ doors unlocked etc? Any place I can get a list of functionalities?
Old 28th September 2021, 00:05   #1054
BHPian

Skoda updating Superb with 2 new colours, cognac interiors, driver massage seat, and a 85k price bump up in the 2022 version for the L&K. The cognac will come with White, Lava Blue, and one more exterior colour. Production has started.

Last edited by M00M : 28th September 2021 at 00:06.
M00M is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2021, 00:55   #1055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
Skoda updating Superb with 2 new colours, cognac interiors, driver massage seat, and a 85k price bump up in the 2022 version for the L&K. The cognac will come with White, Lava Blue, and one more exterior colour. Production has started.
Production started? Source please? I heard that requisite kits are coming in next month.
Old 28th September 2021, 07:45   #1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfLife View Post
Production started? Source please? I heard that requisite kits are coming in next month.
Here is the discussion: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...es-2022-a.html (Scoop! Skoda Octavia, Superb get new features for 2022)
Old 28th September 2021, 13:16   #1057
BHPian

Thread doesn't mention that production has started. Specifies the changes for MY-22 model. These changes were communicated to all dealerships yesterday.

Kits will arrive next month and production will start post arrival.

I am expecting some good discounts to clear MY-21 models during festive month, before new batch starts arriving at showroom.
Old 28th September 2021, 18:21   #1058
BHPian

Quote:
I am expecting some good discounts to clear MY-21 models during festive month, before new batch starts arriving at showroom.
4 lacs is what I am offered on L&K. I am trying for more but colour is an issue.

Quote:
Production started? Source please?
Dealers, who else. I am in touch with 2 dealers and both have confirmed and conveyed the same including shared the new colour options with me. Price hike of 85 k on ex showroom as well.
Old 28th September 2021, 19:09   #1059
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
4 lacs is what I am offered on L&K. I am trying for more but colour is an issue.
Was this 4 lakhs discount for L&K or sportsline model ?

Production as per a very reliable source did convey a week back that it will start in October. Not sure if plans have changed so dynamically. It would depend on inventory they are holding and if kits have arrived at factory.

Last edited by CircleOfLife : 28th September 2021 at 19:14.
Old 1st October 2021, 20:34   #1060

The price increase is effective today. Also confirmed with dealer. The massage feature is also available effective today.
Old 1st October 2021, 22:04   #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramitmahajan View Post
The price increase is effective today. Also confirmed with dealer. The massage feature is also available effective today.

Cognac seat color - available only with white it seems.
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Superb : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20211001-9.21.46-pm.jpeg  

Skoda Superb : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20211001-9.21.44-pm.jpeg  

Skoda Superb : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20211001-9.21.43-pm.jpeg  

Skoda Superb : Official Review-whatsapp-image-20211001-9.21.42-pm.jpeg  

ramitmahajan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st October 2021, 23:21   #1062
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramitmahajan View Post
Cognac seat color - available only with white it seems.
These are drool worthy and heck lot easier to maintain. If I had to pick between beige and Cognac then this is the option to go for. Will Skoda limit this colour combination?
Old 2nd October 2021, 08:59   #1063

Quote:
These are drool worthy and heck lot easier to maintain. If I had to pick between beige and Cognac then this is the option to go for. Will Skoda limit this colour combination?
The dealer (JMD) tells me that this combination is available only with white and that the massage feature is only available with this combination. I guess this may be a short term phenomenon while they build stocks of other combinations.
Old 2nd October 2021, 13:14   #1064
Senior - BHPian

Skoda Superb : 20 Years Of Luxury

The Skoda Superb start of production in October 2001.

Quote:
The first production ŠKODA SUPERB rolled out of the Kvasiny plant, which had been modernised at a cost of around 200 million euros, on 1 October 2001. By the end of the year, 581 units had been built, with the large sedans reaching their first customers in spring 2002.
Skoda Superb : Official Review-smartselect_20211002132602_chrome.jpg

Quote:
The Czech carmaker used the name SUPERB for the very first time on 22 October 1934 in connection with the testing of the Š 640 prototype. The alternative under consideration was “Regent”.
Skoda Superb : Official Review-smartselect_20211002132221_chrome.jpg

Source

Last edited by Venkatesh : 2nd October 2021 at 13:29.
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th October 2021, 15:11   #1065

Cognac interior looks great indeed. The pictures above seem to be from Superb Estate version. If the final combination, especially the dashboard, is like this in Cognac + Black – it can be irresistible for many prospective buyers. Also, Cognac leather may be a regular interior option across Skoda models considering the ecofriendly process it goes through during production. This video from Skoda although for Enyaq iV, gives a good perspective of the shade.

Having spoken to couple of Skoda dealers in Bangalore, option for Cognac interior will only be coming in the Moon White exterior color option. What can be of even more concern – it will be only the Moon White color that will come with driver seat massage function.

Now that will be quite ridiculous – if I choose MY-22 Lava Blue, while I will pay the Rs.85k new price – but I get nothing more other than the MY-22 tag. This will create feature difference within L&K variant.

One more observation from the pictures in the thread https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...es-2022-a.html (Scoop! Skoda Octavia, Superb get new features for 2022), MY-22 may come with a new set of alloy wheels. This seems to be very identical to the design in the Superb used for review in this video.

We will get clarity once MY-22 stocks reach the dealers – likely by mid-Oct 2021.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks